Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

[Resolved] The Helix Club & Tyrunt/Amora

LoneJLT

Question

Yo!

So, I'm wondering how to get a request or begin the sidequest with the Helix Club. I want to get Tyrunt (Can I also get Amora?) and want to know where I can obtain the Helix fossil if thats what I need to do to get a missoin or something.

Thanks.

5 answers to this question

To get the Helix Fossil, you need to mine for it with the Mining Kit (which can be obtained from a Hiker underneath the Grand Stairway). The chances of finding a fossil are low, and to find the Helix out of all the available fossils is even lower so patience is key.

Also, I think to start the quest you just go inside the building where the person looking El was infront of and talk to the people inside.

Edited by ~Derpy Simon

I want to get Tyrunt (Can I also get Amora?)

You can get both, just make sure you keep it as a Helix Fossil and not turn it into an Omanyte. If you have the Dome Fossil, you may have to deposit in you PC, or maybe you could rearrange you items to where the Helix Fossil is before the Dome Fossil. Once you finish the first sidequest to get either Amaura or Tyrunt, I think you can trade another Helix Fossil for either Pokemon iirc.