Haven Nation

Rooreeloo

You three have valid points but we could vote on team mascots?

Skarmory: 5 votes!!!

Scyther: 2 votes

Scizor : 3 votes

Rooreeloo could put a glorious picture of the winner on our home page

I vote for Scyther beacuse you don't really see it that much and I think it would stand out :)

Someone needs to finish this. The first pokemon to 5 votes wins

COMON SCYTHER

The winner is... Skarmory!

Now, we need to find a rad picture of Skarmy

Edited by sonic112233

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#late, but I'm this nation apparently.

Also, wouldn't it make sense if the Haven Nation host Fairy types? Just voicing out my opinion, but I'm quite content with this nations' type combination overall. ImeanjustimagineVolcaronaandScorlipedesweeps,toxicstallSnuckle,stickywebinourarsenal..nottomentionmakinguseofthreemegaevolutionsfromaclearlyunderestimatedtype... The possibilities is real.

Also, Flash Fire Heatran saves the horror that is the Fire Types towards this nation. Js.

EDIT: Mega Scizor does look great and all, but I vote Skarm as Haven Mascot. Inb4MegaSkarmannouncedhue ;)

Edited by Reeveelution

...lol that bias doesn't show. It's like saying "Which do you like better; vanilla or chocolate? But remember that chocolate tastes freaking GOOD!" If you ask, ask unbiased!

Anywho; we have a less than active nation. I'm going to need to functionally take a list of people I can put up for week 1; and so far there hasn't been more than 4 people in server nation chat and hardly talk on here...

We need that activity!

Late; but mega's don't have any special bans here. Literally treat them as any other Pokemon that you would consider that week.

Anywho, congradulations Haven! We successfully won 3-2 and took down the opponents! That's a nice, nice start. Let's keep it going, shall we?~

Sounds like a good idea to me. :) Also I vote Skarmory as our mascot as it supports the image of a "Haven". Strong and supportive like steel, and birds try very hard to protect their nests.

Hi Haven, gotta give credit where credit is due. Thanks to Roo for posting the Roster again, as I managed to well...pass out xD.

So just for ease's sake, who is going to be able to play next week?

I just realised we won this week's challenge.

Goodjob_zps45e38cf5.jpg

Edit: The challenge of this week is double LC? Yeah, then I'm out for sure. I lack a lot of experience in LC, since I never played it. Hardly played Doubles too, so I'll just sit this week's challenge out.

Edited by Pineapple