[Resolved] Where I can download previous version of this game

Yeshvil

• 1 month later...

I wanna ask a few questions about this. I started playing Reborn with the latest episode, I'm already in Radomus's castle. So my questions are:
Can I load my ep 12 save in previous episodes or do I have to start a new one?
How do I "fuse" my saves to use in ep 12? Like for example if I play an episode that still has magikarp in it, how can I then put said magikarp in my main, ep 12 save?

Question 1: Yes you can, just open up the previous episode and it will play you're current save.

Question 2: If you catch a Magikarp is an earlier episode it will stay on your team in E12, you don't have to do anything special.

Extra Note: I would move your character out of Radomus's castle and into an area that exists in the earlier episode. I haven't tried to do this so I'm not sure what would happen, my guess is you would get some error message or just a black screen.

Question 1: Yes you can, just open up the previous episode and it will play you're current save.

Question 2: If you catch a Magikarp is an earlier episode it will stay on your team in E12, you don't have to do anything special.

Extra Note: I would move your character out of Radomus's castle and into an area that exists in the earlier episode. I haven't tried to do this so I'm not sure what would happen, my guess is you would get some error message or just a black screen.

thanks, love ya, man :D

oh yeah, one more thing:

where can I check what pokémons are available in previous episodes which got removed/moved?

All I know about is magikarp

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=4737#entry77835

That has just about all of them. Pokemon that were only available in episode 9 were things like Riolu, Shroomish, Munchlax, Starly, Togepi, Elekid, Magby, and Gligar along with a few others I'm probably forgetting. Keep in mind that Ame is putting many of them back in game for E13 which comes out this week.