Additions and Subtractions

Kiozo

league was deaded as soon as things tried to be made server direct to site.

good idea, poorly executed.

meh.

The retirement of league has nothing to do with the server connecting directly to the site.

I remember the first day I joined the Reborn League... Good times... At first, I wasn't successful, but then a new team conquered it through and through. Then, from the depths of Oblivion, Darkrai attacked. X-League of Season 2 was amazing. Then, When Season 3 came around, I was definitely on the hype train. During Season 2, I confess that I had a little help from a fellow member... *cough Dark cough* However, when Season 3 came into town, I was on a roll. I thought I wouldn't do so good, but I thought wrong. Throughout Season 3, I spread terror across Reborn with my strong Reborn League team and X-League team. When X-League came around, I was more surprised, as I managed to win each battle without losing. I just wish I was around for Season 1.

Throughout my time in the Reborn League, I've laughed, I've cried (More like raged), and I've never been more happy. The Gym Leaders were great (And really strong, too!) We've laughed, we've raged (You know who you are), and it was a jolly good time.

But enough about me. The glory days are now behind us. Maybe one day, Reborn League will be Reborn, and I will rise once again... One day...

All I have to say now is...

R.I.P. Reborn League

2010-2014

• Upvote 2

• Support Squad

I leave For ONE week and BAM! Regardless, it was somewhat expected wat with the shenanigans, and this is probably epeating the Sentiments of pretty much the majority of the previous posts. Tl;dr