Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Chrysolia Forest Girl?

CoolTrainerGary

Question

8 answers to this question

I'm pretty sure that she is only accessible in Episode 9. :/

I think her event is still a thing. I've never done hers so I can't really help out on that but I do know that the only sticker event we don't have anymore is saving the girl from her Jasper Ward apartment.

• Support Squad

The older members have access to a cuple of old stickers in their older profiles, due to a glitch in 10.5(?) where you recieve a sticker twice.

As for the girly, i cannot locate her anywhere so it's a possibility that it was removed

I know for a fact it works after you beat Noel, so I'm assuming that it shouldn't matter how many badges you have as long as you taken care of the pulse Abra. I also think you have to step on a certain tile (within a 5 or 6 step radius from her) when she is sitting on the bench outside of the POkemon center in Spinel town. Just make sure that it's a clear day so she appears and just walk around in front of her until she teleports. Then you can find her in the forest.