Protein Place

nikomaniaC

wow, you want to buy them really??? it's too expensive! don't tell me you use these items to train EVs -_-

I agree with your point, but the items can give a hand on some cases.

Example: Sp.Def. It's the hardest EV to train, cuz there's not a lot of common pokes that gives it.

The items give a hand, but yeah. "Useless" in most cases. After all, you can't get 255 EV only with the items, so there's that ^^

Let me run a "calculation" (lel) then:

1st Sticker - Given to you when you enter the Dept. Store - 1st floor and 2nd floor

Original second sticker - REMOVED IN EPISODE 11

2nd Sticker - Save the boy for the Drifloon (lel) and then from the Venipedes - 3rd floor

3rd Sticker - Save the lady's boyfriend in the Underground area. - 4th floor

4th sticker - Give the medicine to the lady that teleports in Serra's town which i always forget the name - 5th floor

Okay, i thought the original second sticker being removed wouldn't allow you to access the 5th floor. Guess i was wrong.

Awesome!! Thanks a lot

EDIT:

So because i dont want to open topics everywhere I will ask here. On the 10th gym, on the cirsus, I cant find that "battle pass" to fight the gym. I solved every puzzle, i talked to everyone and i did that thing with the rocks that led me to a cave that needs surf. What do i miss again? Thanks :)

So because i dont want to open topics everywhere I will ask here. On the 10th gym, on the cirsus, I cant find that "battle pass" to fight the gym. I solved every puzzle, i talked to everyone and i did that thing with the rocks that led me to a cave that needs surf. What do i miss again? Thanks :)

Actually, since that's not exactly related to the topic, it wouldn't be a problem if you opened another topic. But anyway:

You didn't do everything. Have you found "Hardy"? a.k.a the red-haired gym leader?

I suggest you go back to Route 2, but go south instead of North.

Yeah well, I've been keeping pace with you this week since I'm literally in the middle of nowhere Virginia.

As far as other ways to find Protein, you'll probably be able to find a couple if you spam itemfinder everywhere, (and you'll also find other useful items while you're at it)

Last question (I promide :P )

4th sticker. Im at the end of this "episode" and i have collected all the stickers but the 4th.

I can not found that woman, she is neither at the forest nor at the pokemon center and i have the medicine.

What do i do wrong?

Last question (I promide :P )

4th sticker. Im at the end of this "episode" and i have collected all the stickers but the 4th.

I can not found that woman, she is neither at the forest nor at the pokemon center and i have the medicine.

What do i do wrong?

Is the weather windy right now?

I always forget if the lady appears when it's clear or when it's windy. But it's one of the two ^^