Need Help with Route 2

DarkWarrior

Hi

i Don't know what to do in Route 2 Anymore! i have a Pokemon with Sleep Powder and i Went to the Crustle and Put it to Sleep then i Clicked Run but nothing Happened? i Tried to Move it But nothing Happened then i Put it to sleep and Killed it and it Disappeared :/

and i don't Know where to go That Puzzle is Really Hard!

all the crustle nests have a hole in that area where the crustle gets pushed sometime you need to push it down a ramp to get to that hole but...

Edited by sandy

So i Have to Put it to sleep then Run ?

Not really. I'm guessing you got the wrong idea.

i have a Pokemon with Sleep Powder and i Went to the Crustle and Put it to Sleep then i Clicked Run but nothing Happened? i Tried to Move it But nothing Happened then i Put it to sleep and Killed it and it Disappeared :/

It's not a pokemon with Sleep Powder. It's a sleep powder in a powder vial. Basically, you don't have to fight the Crustle. You only fight with it if you put it in the wrong place and you can't move it. So you wake it up, beat it so it can spawn again.

^

I know where to Put them but i need to Know HOW to Move them

EDIT:

It's not a pokemon with Sleep Powder. It's a sleep powder in a powder vial. Basically, you don't have to fight the Crustle. You only fight with it if you put it in the wrong place and you can't move it. So you wake it up, beat it so it can spawn again.

AHAA XD Thanks!

Well Where can i Find it

Remember that you can edit your posts to avoid double posting. I'll do it for you this time.

Anyway, go back to the circus area and talk with everyone until some guy in a tent talks about powders and vials. And then there it is.

route 2 isnt that hard if you keep thinking logic-ly-ish avoid the unstable rocks and make your way if you do that you will be on your way in 20 minutes

EDIT: try to put the golfballs hint hint

Edited by nevs