The good pokemon added and the good pokemon on Es. 12

pmegakid

The best pokemon added to me was rufflet,sawk,hawlucha good I do not see big deal with timberr to me sawk,throh and hawlucha is better in my opinion. The best pokemon outed is and will always be margkarp. and ralts even though it became useless after the stupid fairy add ( blame Corey for that) yea so what other think on the subject.

post-47725-0-08062000-1402436868_thumb.png

The best pokemon added to me was rufflet,sawk,hawlucha good I do not see big deal with timberr to me sawk,throh and hawlucha is better in my opinion. The best pokemon outed is and will always be margkarp. and ralts even though it became useless after the stupid fairy add ( blame Corey for that) yea so what other think on the subject.

Hawlucha is useful to destroy Samson, i admit it, but other than that, he's not worth compare with Conkeldurr. And Medicham is WAY better than Sawk or Thorh. Same speed, but MUCH MORE ATTACK, and MUCH MORE MOVEPOOL (2 STAB and 3 elemental punches). Rufflet is ok though, when we no longer access to Starly. But the biggest mistake here is Ralts. "stupid fairy add"???? How could you say that?? Another STAB with 95 power one more immune. Even Corey, the only thing it can't deal with is Crobat for being faster. Other than that, it destroys everything with Psychic got super eff against Poison. Especially Samson. 0.25x fighting move take. And Gyarados is NOT the best. His movepool is ridiculous, still need something like "Bite" and "ice fang" to coverage??

Edited by gutten_tag

Hawlucha is useful to destroy Samson, i admit it, but other than that, he's not worth compare with Conkeldurr. And Medicham is WAY better than Sawk or Thorh. Same speed, but MUCH MORE ATTACK, and MUCH MORE MOVEPOOL (2 STAB and 3 elemental punches). Rufflet is ok though, when we no longer access to Starly. But the biggest mistake here is Ralts. "stupid fairy add"???? How could you say that?? Another STAB with 95 power one more immune. Even Corey, the only thing it can't deal with is Crobat for being faster. Other than that, it destroys everything with Psychic got super eff against Poison. Especially Samson. 0.25x fighting move take. And Gyarados is NOT the best. His movepool is ridiculous, still need something like "Bite" and "ice fang" to coverage??

True about medicham its underrated because fighting/psychic most want gallade but medicham is another good choice that true. The fairy typing is just to early to judge as dark was in gen 2. Gyardos know move pool is better since bounce was added Samson was good but was hard. I do not no I started new file with girthia it been good for a while at second gym