After 6th badge + lag

unicorni

Hello all I recently started playing Reborn again and I just defeated the 6th leader. I am unsure what I am meant to do next. Can anyone help me? Also, is there any way I can speed up the game? For some reason it is very laggy for me up to an extreme. My computer can handle other games with no issues so I don't know what's going on. It's been slow since I got it... I played through anyway XD because it's awesome but I'd like to clear it up if possible now. Thank you!!!

The 6th Leader is Serra right? Well, I believe after beating her, you needed to find the PokeMart where you can buy Medicine for Anna. The PokeMart should appear outside the entrance of the Railent to Chrysolia Forest/Tanzan Mountain. When you buy the medication, just go back to the house and you should know what else to do.

For speeding up the game, you can use Cheat Engine. It isn't recommended, but it is an option.

Are you running anything else alongside Reborn?

There are some parts in Reborn where it's going to lag anyway (e.g Some parts of Route 2), but it shouldn't lag all the time if your PC is good enough to run it.