HOW DOES ONE LUNA!?!?

Aurorix

been searching for a good hour in 7th street for Luna, looked up guides on YouTube, and tried everything i could think of to get Bennet to appear. IDK if this is a glitch so I didn't put it in trouble shooting. So now, HOW DOES ONE LUNA?!?!

One does not simply Luna.

It goes a little something like this: You've gotta talk to one of the members of whichever gang you joined (I don't remember who for which I'm sorry, just talk to people standing around that aren't vendors? OTL), then talk to the junk dealer, then to the guy in the white robe, then another member of the gang you joined, and then go to the watering hole. You should be able to figure it out from there.

...If that's even the proper order. It's something like that. If you get different dialogue from normal/that points you in the right direction, you'll know you're on the right track.

What Lore is trying to say is:

Talk with everyone in the 7th street... twice. And then go back to the watering hole. Bennett should show up.

And if he doesn't, you better go and talk with everyone one again... three times.

You might also have to beat the last of the Gang Aqua/Magma quests. This also includes the intrusion to miss Cradwell's house. You know you have finished when you have beaten the opposing Gang Member's leader from the one you choose.

If not, I unno. Find a level up and sit in the watering hole.