~Hello~

RogueExile

Hi. Welcome!

I'd recommend you download Pokemon Online and join us on our server. It's the mainstay of Reborn. Also, feel free to PM me any questions you have. I don't bite. Crunch is better. I'd normally recommend you read the "So you want to play Reborn" topic as well, but I see you've already started. We're a bit crazy sometimes and ignore most of the threats that Alice or Kyra gives you.

Hello and welcome! Leave your sanity at the door along with you shoes, you can throw it on the incinerator we placed there. The sanity, not the shoes. Anyway, hope you have a nice time with the game and forums!

Allow me to formally (not really) welcome you to the insanity that is Reborn. You may find it hard to leave now that you've gotten sucked in, but you needn't worry, that's perfectly normal.

Hang onto your hat (or hats, as the case may be- but I would guess the dancing pineapple you have for an avatar would be happy to lend you its hat) because you're in for quite a wild ride.