Funny Reborn Screencaps

Catilena1890

Feel free to move this to the appropriate section if this isn't the right one, but I think everyone has an lol to share.

ScreenLOL.png

"peek a boo"

This was a glitch that happened during a fight against Meteor. Golem was on his own against my Noivern and Kricketune, and used Explosion. He fainted before Noivern went down, and then he popped up again to make sure Kricketune went down too. He stayed there for the rest of the battle and just watched my Delphox pummel his teammates.

I read what you said before I opened the spoiler and I half expected to see Kiki or Corey.

I have a very strange and twisted sense of humour, I'll admit. But... that's a bit too cruel even for me.

They're both too serious to have said anything silly anyway

Oh boy, let me break out my screencap folder...

GRAVELER STOP THAT

o05hs0.png

Good ol' Saphira!

op07qo.png

I might have more Cain screenshots than I'd like to admit...

qqenpv.png

Like this one.

2nhnqsx.png

Or this one.

r8s2mr.png

HUEHUEHUE

1evr.png

I'm sorry. No I'm not

5bb3go.jpg

Oh man... Cain is the MAN with all his references... I burst out laughing when the "Senpai"-thing came up :D

I think I need to take a few screenshots in my next play through, for which I don't have time right now (finals etc.)

(patiently waiting for Episode 12, so I can continue my journey...)

You could fill an entire topic with Cain's "Cain-isms", because every single one of them is hilarious. Never at any time are they appropriate, which makes them even funnier still. (To quote Anna, though, I suppose "when it's least appropriate is when it's most necessary".)

I'm sorry. No I'm not

5bb3go.jpg

...I don't want to know why you needed that many Super Potions, do I? You're going to start a market in 7th Street and throw Reborn's economy into disarray aren't you

You could fill an entire topic with Cain's "Cain-isms", because every single one of them is hilarious. Never at any time are they appropriate, which makes them even funnier still. (To quote Anna, though, I suppose "when it's least appropriate is when it's most necessary".)

...I don't want to know why you needed that many Super Potions, do I? You're going to start a market in 7th Street and throw Reborn's economy into disarray aren't you

Super Potions! Get yer Super Potions here! Only $350 a pop! :Kappa:

Oh boy, let me break out my screencap folder...

HUEHUEHUE

1evr.png

#rekt has never been more apparent than this moment. That man was talking all that good shit, and then he gets kicked in his chest first turn.
inb4magnemitecanonlybecaughtafterthisscene
Edited by mashonem

Anyway, that "W3LCOM3 B4CK" sign was such a huge "I AM SO DONE" moment for me. I was half expecting it to say "TH4NKS FOR V1S1T1NG" when I read it while leaving after getting the Key. get on that Ame

It's like the signs were written by Terezi Pyrope or something.

Welp, time to go pick up another batch of Super Potions from my "provider." icon_awesomeface.gif

14e8mmw.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

And Fern isn't even worthy of any recognition. Y'all are just giving him what he wants.

Fern still exists?

I only remembered him cuz you mentioned it... Haven't seen the guy in ages. Guess Secundum was right when she was talking about Fern... Hmm...

This here makes me sad:

11jn05c.jpg

Victoria i helped this kids ages ago there's a resistance to the North Terra and Circus and and... Snap out of it!

Extra:

Look at my Ralts Nickname:

fu3ol5.jpg

Come at me Amaria <3