Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

I'm lost on the forums.

BigShotJoe

Question

i don't usually bother with forums because google usually takes me right to where i wanna go but that's beside the point. is there somewhere i can ask about the location of a certain pokemon? if not, there probably should be. the one im looking for is riolu. i see people with lucario in their current Reborn teams and that strongly implies that he's available.

Edited by BigShotJoe

3 answers to this question

www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=6802 <--- this is the main thread listing the avalable pokemon and how to get them. riolu/lucario should be on the fourth gen tab. good luck =)

edit: ninja'd by sheep qq

Edited by Telos

If you really want Riolu, you can always go back an episode to get it as well as other pokemon.

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=7756&hl=%2Bepisode+%2Blink#entry136630 <- That's the link to the forum that has it. Go to Post #7 and make sure you deposit all 6th pokemon in your party into the PC. Also, if you're using the new sprite, you'll be invisible.