Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Finding Hidden Heart Scales?

Zzylard

Question

So, I have a few pokemon that need some moves to be relearned. Noivern + Boomburst comes to mind.

I know that there are a few Heart Scales to be found without mining or stealing one from a Luvdisc (which is insanely impossible, Ame please buff the holding rate =(). The one that comes to mind most recently is one in the Byxbysion Grotto, near where you find Mudkip (I think?). Anyone else remember their locations of heart scales?

3 answers to this question

Well:

-There's one in Peridot Ward, in a rock right next to a building. I don't remember the specific location, though... I think it was near the Pokemon Center? Not right by it, though.

-There's one in Obsidia Park, on the left side. I think it's hidden in a bush.

-There's one Under the Grand Stairway, but I don't know the exact location of it... I just know it's obtainable before Shelly, so Rock Smash isn't a requirement.

-There's one somewhere on... Route 1, specifically. Not either part of Aventurine Woods, definitely Route 1.

There's also one more... somewhere else (I think it's on Apophyll Beach), but I'm derping and I don't remember where it is. There are a lot hidden around Reborn, so it's hard to keep track of them all...