[Help] Stuck after 8th gym badge!

zx_rider

Hi everyone!

After I beat the 8th gym leader (the Psychic-type with the chess puzzles), I have to get to Iolia Valley, if I'm not mistaken. But, I can't go there! I've read other topics saying that I have to walk in to a tree northeast in the labirinth but I can't get to that tree. Team Meteor is blocking my way and I can't figure out how to get by. I need help, please... :wacko:

BTW, this game is really awesome and interesting! My congrats to the creator Amethyst :lol:

You need to go to 7th Street first... you've not unlocked Iolia Valley yet.

I believe Radomus gave you a hint as to where it was, but if you weren't listening to him... then I shouldn't help you.

...Okay that's rather mean, here:

Go talk to the leader of whichever gang you joined, Magma or Aqua. And figure it out from there.

I don't know if you would have -had- to do the Aqua or Magma gang event beforehand (I know you did for a shot at couple of Pokemon, and a certain useful key item) but if you didn't I would suggest going alley hunting throughout the city and be ready for a few (at this point in your adventure, cakewalk) battles.

Helpful hint: Corey's body fell in the ward at least one of the gangs' hideout alleys are located in.