I Am Legend Video Game

Ukyn1993

After watching the movie a second time, am I the only one who is upset that there isnt an I Am Legend video game of some kind? Think of the possabilities! Could be something like a mix of Dead Frontier and State of Decay.

Survive as long as you can, scavenging for food and gear in the daytime and holding your safe house at night. The game gets progressivly harder, with the really good gear being found only in dark buildings (which is where the Dark Seekers nests are). No armor, only weapons. Weapons would be like Melee weapons, pistols, assault rifles, shotguns, and sniper rifles.

Every day after the fifteenth day there is a chance that someone will respond to your distress signal, allowing you to defend your home easier. Your unable to change their weapons, and you have to feed them. They use your ammo and medical supplies as well, so you can either have a huge group but need a lot of supplies, or you could keep a small, tight night group that uses little supplies.

What do you guys thing? Should this game be a thing?

and sorry if i posted this in the wrong spot, just thought i would get peoples opinions

Edited by Ukyn1993

There in general should be a horror survival sandbox game. I'm dying for the day something like what you just described gets developed. No objective except for simply surviving.

State of Decay: Breakdown is kinda like that, its difficult but not as difficult as i would like it to be. All the mods that exist for it are minor character tweaks or nude mods, so there isnt one to make it alot more difficult

Video games are kinda over saturated with zombie games atm. I Am Legend was more about the drama and the human spirit than it was really about the zombies.

And the truncated version of your envisioned game is CoD Nazi Zombies and L4D. *shrugs*