Rate my Team please!

Shushup

So I want to challenge on the Reborn League, but I'm not sure if these pokes are good enough. So here they are!

serperior.gif

Serpent(Serperior) @ Light Clay

EVs: 252 Speed, 252 Sp. Attack, 6 HP

Nature: Timid

Ability: Contrary

-Leaf Storm

-Reflect

-Light Screen

-Taunt

sharpedo.gif

Sharknedo(Sharpedo) @ Life Orb

EVs: 252 Speed, 252 Attack, 6 HP

Nature: Adamant

Ability: Speed Boost

-Ice Fang

-Aqua Jet

-Protect

-Crunch

hitmontop-marked.gif

DancingMan(Hitmontop) @ Leftovers

EVs: 252 HP, 252 Defense, 6 Attack

Nature: Impish

Ability: Intimidate

-Close Combat

-Toxic/Fake Out

-Sucker Punch

-Rapid Spin/Stone Edge

talonflame.gif

Fletcher(TalonFlame) @ Life Orb

EVs: 252 Speed, 252 Attack, 6 HP

Nature: Adamant

Ability: Gale Wings

-Brave Bird

-Swords Dance

-Flare Blitz

-Roost

gliscor.gif

Batman(Gliscor) @ Toxic Orb

EVs: 244 HP, 248 Defense, 18 Speed

Nature: Impish

Ability: Toxic Heal

-Earthquake

-Taunt

-Ice Fang

-Protect

aegislash.gif/aegislash-blade.gif

DawnBreaker(Aegislash) @ Spooky Plate

EVs: 252 Attack, 252 HP, 6 Sp. Attack

Nature: Brave

Ability: Stance Change

-King's Shield

-Shadow Sneak

-Iron Head

-Shadow Ball

Well that's my team! Hope you guys can help me be a better trainer!

Thanks for reading~!

Edited by Shushup

Remember you should be changing EVs and items most matches.

Anyway...Serperior will be runing support for about half the matches...I'd reconsider only 1 attacking move. Why speed EVs on Taloflame? Priority on Speed Boost Sharpedo? Hazards are rare in league, so I'd drop rapid spin.

Remember you should be changing EVs and items most matches.

Anyway...Serperior will be runing support for about half the matches...I'd reconsider only 1 attacking move. Why speed EVs on Taloflame? Priority on Speed Boost Sharpedo? Hazards are rare in league, so I'd drop rapid spin.

Well I've barely used Talonflame in competitive(even in wi-fi) so I assumed speed EVs on it.... Yeah I'll drop the Rapid Spin, I just learned Hazards were rare from Blind Guardian a few moments ago. What do you mean by reconsider? Yeah I guess I'm counting on Sharpedo to be my savoir or my best friend, because of that Protect and hit though!

I mean having only Leaf storm means Serp is useless as an attacker in the first block, Sphira, Charlotte, Ciel, Bennet also. That's almost half of league Serp won't be attacking in.

Talon gets priority Brave Bird, and if you face something that DOES resist flying and not fire (steel) THEN you can run speed.

Yeah, HP rock can be pretty handy once you're at +2, still won't do you any favors in the first block though. Dragon pulse is another option. Hits a bit harder when neutral but doesn't have the same synergy with grass. Talonflame is a great partner for it in multi battles as well due to it's 4x resistance to grass. Though if you want real synergy you could look for a pokemon with sap sipper. Azumarill, Zebstrika, Bouffalant, or a physical Goodra are all possibilities.

Overall though I think I'll relay the same advice I got given on my one of these. It looks too singles oriented.

Speed Boost Sharpedo won't help you any when your opponent is trick rooming. I'd probably run fake out on Hitmontop and replace stone edge with rock slide. Aegislash and Talonflame are both fantastic pokemon and your sets look pretty good. Like Sec said though you can play around with the EVs depending on the opponent. Honestly I'd drop Gliscor. Dedicated walls don't work in doubles or triples and your team is already singles oriented enough. One of the aforementioned sap sippers can probably bring earthquake as coverage to keep that on the team.

Dunno about Sharpedo, could be really good in singles but I can't see it as anything but dead weight in anything else.

Either Greninja or Rotom-W... In my opinion, both could work.

The only thing that i noticed with your team is that you don't have a lot of multi hitting moves. Neither do i, but i made my team before i realised that a lot of battles were triples. Can you drop Stone Edge for Rock Slide on H-Top?

Didn't. Lost to a flinchax. Icing on the cake was Ciel (acting as Terra) didn't even try in her last match. *sigh*