Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Quick Question About Bunnelby

ShadowStar

Question

8 answers to this question

Ok so my question is, how far in the game is it? I read the location on the pokemon location guide I just want to now how far in the game it is. Thanks in advance guys! :)

Not that far, really. You get it as soon as you get rid of the Tangrowth in Beryl Ward and gain full access to the ward.

Thanks and by the way, can you answer the same question but for Budew? Thanks! :)

Budew can be found on the wall between Peridot and Lapis Ward. You need a Rose Incense for it to appear, which can be found from the woman at that little "park" at the Peridot Ward or can be bought at Lapis Ward Floral Shop. I believe it has to be clear daytime(?) for it to appear, maybe sunny/windy as well.

Budew can be found on the wall between Peridot and Lapis Ward. You need a Rose Incense for it to appear, which can be found from the woman at that little "park" at the Peridot Ward or can be bought at Lapis Ward Floral Shop. I believe it has to be clear daytime(?) for it to appear, maybe sunny/windy as well.

I don't think it has to be daytime.