Changing Trainer Name

ChocolateChip

Well, if you can change stuff without damaging the save file, i guess it's no problem.

What i meant was: IG conditions, there's no way to change your trainer name. But if you know how to code and stuff, i'm pretty sure you can change it.

EDIT: This is a "go ahead and do it". Don't blame me if something go wrong though ^^

Edited by Vinny953

Well, if you can change stuff without damaging the save file, i guess it's no problem.

What i meant was: IG conditions, there's no way to change your trainer name. But if you know how to code and stuff, i'm pretty sure you can change it.

This sounds a lot like you giving me the go-ahead so if you guys want me to change your name you can send me/post your saves and I'll see what I can do for you.

Ahh ily <3 I literally started a new game too lmao, but luckily didn't get far.

I made a copy too just in case xD

Edit: Oh! And changing Nadia to Alexis

I'm sorry for the wait, but fixed. If that other person wants me to change their name, I can still do it.

Edited by Blind Guardian

Uh, actually I just noticed I still have the same name, you probably uploaded the wrong savefile :P.

(sorry for double posting, just want to make sure he sees this)

Whoops, made the change and then completely forgot that I'd need to save the changes. D'oh.

Here's the revised savefile. Sorry again.

Also Vinny (or whoever), with these two namechanges complete I think you may be able to lock this thread safely.

(sorry again for the waittime as I had to clear my attachments in order to re-upload your save, whoops again)

Whoops, made the change and then completely forgot that I'd need to save the changes. D'oh.

Here's the revised savefile. Sorry again.

Also Vinny (or whoever), with these two namechanges complete I think you may be able to lock this thread safely.

(sorry again for the waittime as I had to clear my attachments in order to re-upload your save, whoops again)

No worries, you changed the name and that's what matters. Once again, thanks :)!

Edited by MMM