Ep 11 Bennetts missing?

Di5c0rD

So I've been watching walkthroughs and tutorials for Episode 11 and everybody seems to not have any trouble walking into the water system on 7th street and come out to find bennett heading off screen. But when I do it nothing happens. I've talked to everyone below on 7th street but still no answers turned up. Help? :D

This might be a long shot, but have you done all the gang related things in the 7th street a.k.a do you have Sunny Day and Rain Dance?

If no, then do it and then talk with everyone again.

If yes, i'll think of something else.

I did do both of the gang related side quests and got both rain dance and sunny day, still no luck

The only thing I could possibly think of that would have a hint would of had been Razzy, who after I talked to him the first time (which at this point I really wish I could remembered) keeps saying "You can find 'im! go go go!" Which makes me think he would of had given me a hint on finding out where he went D:

I did the side quests after the story part of seventh street, so I guess it's not that. My shot (and it is long as well) is that you have to talk with the people there in a specific order. Try talking with the guy in white, than pay attention in what everyone says.

Did you talk to the guy who told you that he saw a guy in a white robe? He then goes on to tell you to ask around because someone else may have seen him. Pretty sure he's the first guy to talk to.

So it took me awhile, but I finally did it. Aparently you have to talk to Razzy, then talk to all of the other sprites, proceed to then speak to Razzy again, then the other man preaching in a white robe, then pierce, and THEN you can walk in and out of the water system to trigger the Bennett scene. Thank you guys! :D

• 10 months later...