Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Sick Husband

ChocolateChip

Question

So I've decided to restart a new game of Pokemon Reborn since getting back into it, since I dropped from the Game Maker/Rom Hacking playing game after Pokemon X And Y. Which I should update to my new run through's current Reborn team. Oh well v.v Anyways! Things are definitely different and I got to Lapis Ward. I did a search for Sick Husband and Sick, but didn't come up with anything here. Well I did for sick, but nothing I think fit into it. Is there any certain way to trigger it? Or is it something I can't exactly solve for her yet? Sorry if this was brought up somewhere >.<

4 answers to this question

I edited my post and it didn't register... God dammit...

Anyway, you won't be able to resolve that problem until you reach "Route 1". And even then, you can't finish that until you reach the "7th street". It's going to take a while until you reach both, so don't bother right now.

Just a tip: The end of this side thing is in the "7th street". The answer to the problem is in "South Aventurine Woods".

See you o/