Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Spoink?

Etesian

Question

9 answers to this question

That''s the point. I know where it's suposed to be from previous runs. I went to where it's supposed to be in Obsidia ward right after I cleared the Coral Ward, again after I got Cut, and once more after clearing the Park. It's nowhere in sight.

Edited by 13243546

Did you save the daycare couple?

You're supposed to save them by triggering the event in the daycare (next to the Pokémon Center in the Obsidia Ward), talking to the fake couple several times triggers the event, then obtain the Warehouse Key (after clearing Obsidia Park) located in the Obsidia Park itself (in a house that opens up after clearing it) and then proceeding to free the Daycare Couple in the Coral Ward's south-west warehouse will trigger Spoink to roam freely when you head back to the Obsidia Ward.

After that, it should flee to the Coral Ward warehouse (bottom-middle one).

If that didn't help, I'm clueless. That's pretty much what I did to trigger the event.

Nope, nothing. Already did the daycare couple's quest. Could it be weather? Anyways, I give up, Gonna wait and make Scraggy breed w/ something else then.

Wanna send me your save file through PM? I like to search things when they can't be found ^_^