noob question what do i have to do next?

sabertoothtigerz

Guys i just got the 3rd badge seen heather's father jump off the bridge, went down to lapiz and got through the whole cutscene of a guy called shadow clean the body, i went inside the gym and a black haired girl forgot her name said to meet me somewhere i forgot where she said..im basically lost now without knowing where to go..so yea i need people to tell me where to go next...

and also i'd like to know where i can get hm04 strenght and rock smash.

Well first, I don't think this belongs in Troubleshooting so hopefully a mod can move this to the correct spot. Second, you want to go to the Grand Stairway, hopefully you know where that is. Also, you won't get Strength yet, but you'll be able to get the Rock Smash TM if you explore a bit when you go into the Stairway.

Well first, I don't think this belongs in Troubleshooting so hopefully a mod can move this to the correct spot. Second, you want to go to the Grand Stairway, hopefully you know where that is. Also, you won't get Strength yet, but you'll be able to get the Rock Smash TM if you explore a bit when you go into the Stairway.

what ward is that stairway in?

You have to go to the grand staircase, which is in the northern Obsidia ward (just go up from the peridot ward). it was blown up, and you get rock smash there. Strength is a whole convoluted fetch quest you get later in the game.

Edited by Fiendlord Maus

Back in North Obsidia Ward, I believe. There should be a bunch of cops there, I think.

i actually already did that but im still lost i dont know where to go and i didnt even got rock smash..who do i have to talk to in the grand stairway? there are no cops there now, there used to but not now anymore..

EDIT: close this topic i'm an idiot i didnt saw the stairway IN the stairway, there's a small brown shaded stairway that leads to the holes...due to the night time lack of light i couldnt spot it .

Edited by sabertoothtigerz

i actually already did that but im still lost i dont know where to go and i didnt even got rock smash..who do i have to talk to in the grand stairway? there are no cops there now, there used to but not now anymore..

EDIT: close this topic i'm an idiot i didnt saw the stairway IN the stairway, there's a small brown shaded stairway that leads to the holes...due to the night time lack of light i couldnt spot it .

Its fine, glad to know you found what you were looking for.

Okay then... Moving to "Reborn City" and closing.