Eevee evolving help

pmegakid

I was wondering what to evolve my eevee into I thinking of it water form because I have a water stone but the turn of is that it can only learn hydro pump and it way after but I need a good water type because seaking is ok but I need better I have no need for dark types or electric only other type I need is Psychic but I thinking of someone else for the job I am taking any idea thanks

What else you got on your team? That way maybe we can suggest the "best" eeveelution...

I have infamape,golem,krookdile,amphoros,duskclops,and either levanny or drapion or accelgor and a seaking.Only type missing is psychic

What level is your team at? Because Vaporeon learns Muddy Water at lvl 37 and Water Pulse at 17. Or is Eevee lvl 20 when you get it?

My pokemon are level 53-46 and eevee was level 5 but it level 21 now I stop trainning it after I read it learning it moveset

Eevee is only lvl 5? Dang, I forgot since it's been a while since I got it.

But if your team is lvl 46-53 I don't see any problems with evolving it into Vaporeon. It learns Hydro Pump at 45 (according to Bulbapedia). Just go with with the one you want to use and maybe get a 7th team member. That way you don't have to pick between a water of a psychic type.

For that last teamslot: Don't pick Drapion. Half your team is already weak against Ground.

Eevee is only lvl 5? Dang, I forgot since it's been a while since I got it.

But if your team is lvl 46-53 I don't see any problems with evolving it into Vaporeon. It learns Hydro Pump at 45 (according to Bulbapedia). Just go with with the one you want to use and maybe get a 7th team member. That way you don't have to pick between a water of a psychic type.

For that last teamslot: Don't pick Drapion. Half your team is already weak against Ground.

Thanks for the info I forgot about the ground thing to your right wish I thinking getting vaporeon teaching it Muddy water,shawdow ball, and do not know anything else. Wish Serra gave ice beam or something otherthan frostbreath move has low learnrate for everything but ice type

If you don't breed: Aqua Ring for recovery or Acid Armor to get his defense up. You can also check the move tutor to see if you can get Aurora Beam for now... I don't know which TM/HM are available at this point so maybe someone else can help you better with that.