Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Dull key for pancham

sabertoothtigerz

Question

12 answers to this question

i heard u need it to activate the event of pancham in the scraggy room, now i havent caught scraggy or scrafty bcuz i didnt thought i had to catch them there but..i cant find the dull key anywhere in the railnet..can someone help me?

Do you have Strength? If yes... >>>>>and down (If you're coming from the Peridot entrance)... See if you can find it...

You actually don't need Strength to get the Dull Key- you can cut around back there after you have 3 badges, when you first unlock le old Power Plant. But considering how hard the bosses are in the area the Dull Key unlocks...

Edited by Lost Lore

Damnit...its gonna be tough without a fighting type pokemon that I LIKE to help me get through cradily..

I would recommend makuhita. He evolves at level 24 I think so he would wreck Cradily with no problems.

Or you could just go with Vinny's favorite sweeper for any gym: gyarados.gif

Edited by Phlytosion

Or you could just go with Vinny's favorite sweeper for any gym: gyarados.gif

MOTHERFUCKING YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT I'M GOING TO WRITE HERE The destroyer of everything, the janitor, Gyarados OP,

#RaiseMagikarpPriceTo$20000...

Also, @Lost Are you sure you can? Here:

20k95a8.jpg

Dat one strength rock...

^ I can't go there to show you right now (read: I'm in the middle of Tanzan Mountain right now and I don't feel like walking there) but I meant around the other way. Where the door is to the Yureyu building. You could cut through there before Cain's Nidoking blocked it off with Earthquake. Scoot around the corner and you could get the key early.

Like I said though, level 45s/50s aren't things you wanna be fighting at that point in the game. Unless you have a Fairy-type handy- those eat those particular bosses for breakfast...

^ I can't go there to show you right now (read: I'm in the middle of Tanzan Mountain right now and I don't feel like walking there) but I meant around the other way. Where the door is to the Yureyu building. You could cut through there before Cain's Nidoking blocked it off with Earthquake. Scoot around the corner and you could get the key early.

Like I said though, level 45s/50s aren't things you wanna be fighting at that point in the game. Unless you have a Fairy-type handy- those eat those particular bosses for breakfast...

Oh yeah, i forgot that Cain's Nidoking does that... Well, the level is a bit too much though... I'd rather just wait...