My team after the switch...

Ezzy

Since Ame still refuses to add the magmarizer item in the game I've decided to swap out my lvl 56 Maggie (the first poke I caught in Reborn) for a one of my faves...Litwick!

I've been training him up by mass-murdering Unowns in that place where you fight the El/Elias' Arceus. As soon as he's in his fifties I'm heading over to Luna. So here's the squad:

Litwick (Sr. Fuego) lvl.37

Scrafty (Swaggy) lvl.60

Alakazam (Gandalf) lvl.59

Magnezone (Finuck) lvl.60

Swampert (Water God[Who needs a Bird Jesus when you have a Water God?]) lvl.59

Crobat (Bruce) lvl.57

So what do you think of my team? Was the switch wise? Do you see any flaws? Also assuming Luna is a Dark type trainer (kind of obvious) she has a type advantage over 2 of my pokes. Will my Moxie Scrafty be enough to handle her?

I'm going to start by saying: No... Scrafty is not enough... She has two pokemons that can f your Scrafty up... However, if you get rid of those two (No spoilers!), Scrafty can handle the rest...

I have to adress two things:

1 - Your Magnezone name is Finuck... Shofu pls... ^^

2 - Swampert is the Water God? Pfft... You'll learn that to me, there's only one water god... My water god...

fe2.pngPls... ^_^

Jokes aside, let's see:

I think the switch was good... Magmortar has a VERY GOOD MOVEPOOL... If you have the TM's, that is... Since we have no TMs or Magmarizer, the trade is good... Of course, Chandelure's typing is not the best against Luna, but it will be better later... No complaints on Chandelure...

Scrafty is good also... Remove the two pokemons that i talked about (You'll see ^_^) and Scrafty can destroy everything... #GoScrafty

Caution with Alakazam... If you got Dazzling Gleam or something like that, then it's okay... If you don't, then... Maybe you could put Magmar again, for the sake of type advantage... But depending on Alakazam's movepool, then there's no need to change it... If you want a suggestion though, Gardevoir could work in Alakazam's place... That STAB Moonblast is going to kill everything...

Crobat is bad ass, and i love Crobat... She has two pokemons that resist Poison/Flying, so these two things need to be removed... She has another pokemon that Crobat doesn't like, but i'm pretty sure Crobat's Acrobatics should be enough (If Crobat has no held item, that is...)

Swampert is no water god... Destroy him... But seriously, i don't think Swampert has any problems against her... I didn't saw any grass moves, so whatever... A lot of people claim that Luna was a lot easier than they expected, so i don't think you're going to have problems... Just don't rely too much on Scrafty...

And here's two tips from "Tip Master Vinny":

1 - Read this: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/game/fields.html - Pitch Black Terrain... It's going to be in effect during her battle...

2 - Lead with Swampert...

Good Luck ^_^

Edited by Vinny953

Swampert is the Water God? Pfft... You'll learn that to me, there's only one water god... My water god...

I think its funny that we have the same name for our water pokes...But Swampert will always be the true Water God! :lol:

1 - Read this: http://www.pokemonre...ame/fields.html - Pitch Black Terrain... It's going to be in effect during her battle...

2 - Lead with Swampert...

Good Luck ^_^

Thanks for all the advice!