Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

The new way to get ralts?

blazenx56

Question

I pay the person about 3 times and moves out of the way but when I talk to ralts it says it doesn't want to be touched

So is their a new way? or is it no longer obtainable

yes i did check the guide its outdated on both boos and v2

Edited by blazenx56

4 answers to this question

First: You need pokesnax... In the NorthWest part of PerditoPeridot, there should a vendor... He doesn't show up in rainy days (a.k.a never in my save, it rains 25/8)

Second: Talk with Ralts, while you have the Pokesnax... However, there's a problem...

I can't explain exactly, but the way the pokesnax events are coded, Ralts might not join you at first... Instead, you're gonna need to wait inside the house 5 - 20 minutes later, Ralts might join you...

Yeah that's it...

What I did was I tossed the pokesnax away, then talked to ralts and it said "Ralts picked up the pokesnax and ate it, and would like to join you! Yes or no" But don't try tossing it away first, try Vinny's way then try mine.

Vinny's way works what you want to do is just get the pokesnax and waiting 5-20 minutes generally it seems to be 5 for me. However from what I saw you didn't have to wait in the house to get it to work go about your business as usually and it should eventually want to come with you after you give it the pokesnax.