Are we going to get the back sprites placed better soon?

Matanui3

Some back sprites such as Trubbish and the Zubat line are too far down on the screen, ending up mostly covered by the text bar (trubbish, for example, you can only see his "ears").

Other mons, however, are placed just fine...

Please, I wanna see my shiny Crobat in all his glory, and not just the one wing!

I remember Ame saying that she messed up some stuff in episode 11, so some of the shiny backsprites she made, got deleted and destroyed, which means the "right" shiny backsprites are going to take some time to be in the game... Can someone back me on this?

I know it's kinda annoying, but well... All we can do right now is deal with it... Or you can put your own backsprites in the game, if you know how to do it...

I don't...

I remember Ame saying that she messed up some stuff in episode 11, so some of the shiny backsprites she made, got deleted and destroyed, hich means the "right" shiny backsprites are going to take some time to be in the game... Can someone back me on this?

Well, Trubbish was way too low even in 10.5, shiny or not.

Dunno about the bats, cause I just got them recently, though.