Lost in the game? Look no further.

Tempest

First things first:

http://youtube.com/user/shofu

http://youtube.com/user/nickaboo92

These are both excellent Youtubers that are doing playthroughs of the game. Unfortunetly Nickaboo is no longer doing videos, so they stop after episode 11 and Shofu is doing episode 11 right now.

If these videos don't help, then make a post here and we'll try to help.

I really hope this works.

The only problem is that both Shofu and Nickaboo played "older" versions of Reborn... Some things changed ever since they played (Like Pokesnaxs)...

I'd like to do a walkthrough myself on Reborn, but i lack two important things to do it: "Equipment" and time...

Don't get me wrong though, the idea is good... But i think it might cause some confusion, you know, something like: "Hey Nickaboo found a Munchlax in Byxbysion and i didn't, what about it?"

But being fully honest, i can't think of a better idea... Well, we can at least test and see how it goes ^^

I do definitely feel we're in need of some updated walkthroughs. I didn't update to Ep 11 until roughly around the time I had to face Noel, and that's way late in the game, but if things are as changed as I keep hearing, then nickaboo's videos are getting more and more obsolete. I already got a taste of some outdated info when I tried to get a Magnezone to face Aya, only to realize it's impossible to do so on Ep 10 until way later... not to mention I hear there are some team rotations, like with Julia, and Aya and Florinia getting nerfed a bit (but getting destroyed by them is part of the Reborn experience!). Then there's all the field effects. As soon as I get as far as I can, I'll start a new game to get the proper Ep 11 experience.

It could be prudent to attempt to formulate an actual guide. Not necessarily video either, just screenshots and text would work perfectly fine, maybe a quick video for some of the more confusing stuff

At the very least, this can be a place to ask questions. Nickaboo's videos are becomeing obselete and Shofu's older ones are somewhat becoming as well. I may be getting another youtuber to do play the game so we'll see.

That's good. I know I'm going to record it when I get a better PC, so I'll be shore to drop that around here when it happens (Hopefully this summer, but might be all the way into next)

And yeah, older videos are definitely becoming less helpful. Hope your newer thing works out ^^

There are a few other channels that are doing current playthroughs of this game, but they are nowhere near as well known as shofu or nickaboo. I don't know if they actually have EP 11 since I haven't watched their videos.

I'm stuck at this part and I'm not sure how to get past it. Its the part at the Obsidia Slums once you walk into the very second room. The ground is all destroyed and I can jump on the little platforms that are there but there isn't a way to get to the other side. When I watched shofu get to this part this wasn't there because he was playing an older version. Did I miss something in the game or is it suppose to be like that or am I just high?

post-47319-0-51885700-1395455017_thumb.png

Why is the Slums so hard nowadays? I've seen enough of this, dang...

Well, from the position you're standing: Right, down, down, left, down, right, up, left and left... There...

I don't normally answer like this, but it's kinda late here and i'm not thinking straight...

Hello, (btw this post contains SPOILERS)

I have been lurking the forums for sometime and finally I have decided to do an account, as now I have run into a problem in the latest episode. I have reached the arceus cultist hideout in the 7th street and escaped the cell successfully while avoiding the guards. But now there is this puzzle where you need to insert the right verses (numbers) from their holy Arceus bible to the Arceus statues to open the gates to the altar. And it is seriously killing me as I am able to find only one of them. So could somebody kindly give me directions to the local library or at least hint? :3

Hello, (btw this post contains SPOILERS)

I have been lurking the forums for sometime and finally I have decided to do an account, as now I have run into a problem in the latest episode. I have reached the arceus cultist hideout in the 7th street and escaped the cell successfully while avoiding the guards. But now there is this puzzle where you need to insert the right verses (numbers) from their holy Arceus bible to the Arceus statues to open the gates to the altar. And it is seriously killing me as I am able to find only one of them. So could somebody kindly give me directions to the local library or at least hint? :3

Back on the labirinth where you have to avoid the cult people, look for a "space to the right"... There's a door there, full of books and stuff ^^

I guess that's enough of a "hint"...

Thanks that was enough to get me on the right track. I was sure it was something simple like that but I couldnt help it :)

Btw such a great game here, even if it has minor bugs sometimes, I still like it more than the official ones ^^ (though updating to new episode changed some of my pokemons abilities which was quite amusing, but no real harm was done thanks to ability capsules)

I'm kinda lost atm. I just reached 7th street and I don't know where to go. I've done the new Gang sidequest about Craudberry and battled the magma members and leader again. I'm not sure what to do next. I know I saw a dude who said he saw someone headed to the scrapyards. I don't know where that is...

Edited by mdman1

There are a few other channels that are doing current playthroughs of this game, but they are nowhere near as well known as shofu or nickaboo. I don't know if they actually have EP 11 since I haven't watched their videos.

Actually, shofu just re-started the Pokemon Reborn walkthrough, with Episode 11.

• 2 weeks later...