Preparation for Kiki

helion

I reached apohyll beach and I am close to fighting Kiki. Thinking I could go to azurine island first and capture exeggutor + yanma made me confident, but now I don't think I can, so, having 4 pokemon with a fighting weakness makes me almost wanna cry.

The question is, are there any good pokemon in apohyll beach + the volcano that can deal with her team?

Which of her pokemon is good so I can set up calm minds with my swoobat? I feel like that's the only way I can beat her, plus I outspeed every single of her pokemon (If I remember correctly).

kiki:I say machamp but when lucario comes you are screwed if your swoobat doesn't ko it. pokemon:crobat? but she have a gallade and medicham.

But isn't her lucario special? With all these calm minds swoobat should be able to take atleast 1 hit

I don´t think you can really set up something against her. Every Pokemon of her has something against either Flying or Psychic. Also Zubat or Golbat isn´t available at this point but yeah get that Ninetails for her Lucario

Edited by Yazmat

I don´t think you can really set up something against her. Every Pokemon of her has something against either Flying or Psychic. Also Zubat or Golbat isn´t available at this point but yeah get that Ninetails for her Lucario

Is Infernape good? :P

Does her machamp have any dark/rock attacks?

Is Infernape good? :P

Does her machamp have any dark/rock attacks?

Infernape should be good but watch out her Lucario knows Psychic. I would go with Drought Ninetails

Her Machamp knows Rock Slide

Edited by Yazmat

Does she have a pokemon that doesn't have a rock/dark move?

I also have a level 40 Arbok w/ intimidate that has screech and glare, that strategy has saved me in numerous battles before, and unless all of them have EQ, it could work with infernape.

Wow. Easiest gym leader so far. I set up calm mind with swoobat first turn, she uses payback and gets a crit, I 1 hit machamp and gallade with air slash and psychic, and then 1 hit her lucario with cc. I then go to my ursaring to use baby doll eyes to lower medicham's attack, and then go to arbok to get the intimidate, screech, and then 2 hit it with crunch, 1 hit scrafty with infernape and killed toxicroak with golem.

5-0 lol