Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Carvanha

helion

Question

I finished the mission of team Aqua to steal a ponyta, and now the leader just congratulates me and tells me to come later for the next mission. Does anyone know when will he tell me to go to team magma's base so I can get a carvanha as a reward?

11 answers to this question

Magma gang's hideout is near the Reborn nightclub. However the aqua gang should say that they are preparing to attack the Magma Gang. If not then continue with the story and check back with them later. Hope this helped. ^^

Unless they changed it it's lvl 20.

Wow, that sucks.

Also, where is the third link stone? i know there is one outside of the Yureyu building and a guy that trades you one in Obsidia, but what happened to the dude that sold one outside of the grand stairway?

You can always edit your last post instead of double posting mate... But that's okay, i took care for you this time ^^

Anyway, the guy that sells that Linkstone only sells one... So if you bought one before, well... that's the only one you get FROM THAT GUY....

You can always edit your last post instead of double posting mate... But that's okay, i took care for you this time ^^

Anyway, the guy that sells that Linkstone only sells one... So if you bought one before, well... that's the only one you get FROM THAT GUY....

That's the problem, he is not there, does he appear after I clear the grand stairway of team meteor?

That's the problem, he is not there, does he appear after I clear the grand stairway of team meteor?

He should SELL to you after you get the 3rd badge (Beat Shelly), so yeah... I don't know if he dissapears if you don't buy it...

@McMc Ame made a new annoucement today... but i'm guessing no one saw it ^^

He should SELL to you after you get the 3rd badge (Beat Shelly), so yeah... I don't know if he dissapears if you don't buy it...

@McMc Ame made a new annoucement today... but i'm guessing no one saw it ^^

I will try it out and inform you later.