Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Mudkip ._.

Simon

Question

12 answers to this question

1 - Clear weather

2 - Space Bar...

1. Just tried it, didn't work. I changed the date to go from rainy to clear, to no avail.

2. Thanks, I don't know why I didn't try that largest key on the keyboard -.-

It's clear weather though... Maybe Ame changed it?

But i'm pretty sure it's clear weather... I remember DAMN well that it was clear weather...

Ugh, now i want to try it, but i have no old save file to test it...

UGH...

I can try and take a picture to show you what my game screen is atm, if necessary. I thought it was clear weather as well, since I watched Nickaboo do it, but I was kinda of confused when I wasn't able to get it.

Maybe there's a condition that needs to be filled? Like making the Meteor guys appear in Spinel's museum, there's a condition you have to meet...

What's the last thing you did on your game? You already finished episode 11?

Yea, I already beat Aya, the next gym leader is Luna for me, I just haven't started the story line for her yet. So, I honestly don't know. Thanks for the help though, I'll see if there is anything else I can do.

This has nothing to do with it, but... since it's going to take a while for me to get to the point where i can catch Mudkip again...

Do you mind sending me your save file through PM? I really want to check that...

If you can't, well... I understand, but i still want to check it ^^

Ugh... *facepalm* You know, with so many pokemon getting added every update, it's easy to forget some stuff...

This goes to everyone that didn't found Mudkip: It's clear weather, DURING THE DAY...

Ugh... Yes, that's the thing... Thanks for sending me the save though, otherwise i wouldn't be able to test it...

For the record:

33bppox.jpg

DAAAAAAAAAAY...

"Problem" solved...