Taka & Zel

helion

I need help with this. This battle was easy for me in my first playthrough, but this one is way too hard.

My team is:

Monferno
Ability: Blaze
Level: 27
Docile Nature
- Mach Punch
- Flame Wheel
- Taunt
- Feint
Arbok
Ability: Intimidate
Level: 25
Lonely Nature
- Crunch
- Glare
- Acid
- Screech
Onix
Ability: Sturdy
Level: 23
Quiet Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Curse
- Rock Tomb
- Rock Polish
Woobat
Ability: Klutz
Level: 25
Naive Nature
- Confusion
- Charge Beam
- Air Cutter
- Assurance
Teddiursa
Ability: Pickup
Level: 24
Lax Nature
- Feint Attack
- Cut
- Baby-Doll Eyes
- Fake Tears
Noibat
Ability: Infiltrator
Level: 24
Naughty Nature
- Wing Attack
- Gust
- Bite
- Screech
Their Glaceon is not a problem since my Monferno can 2 hit it, but Lileep is a huge pain in the arse. Confuse ray is probably the most frustrating move in this game, making my life difficult. Espeon is another problem, even if most of my pokemon have dark moves, it's psybeam can 2 hit everything but woobat. His Umbreon doesn't do much damage but it is annoying with sand attack and a good defense stat. Their chatot is there just to clean things up.
I can't sweep with onix because everything in the field except lileep and umbreon can wreck it, and if both of them are up then it can't do anything since the combo of CR and sand attack is devastating.
HALP

• Support Squad

Looks like most of your team is death fodder. Focus on ZELs eeveelutions, and when Onix or Monferno need healing , switch out to another poke. Make sure to take advantage of those Debuffs and if possible try catching a poke that can put a status on umbreon poison

Looks like most of your team is death fodder. Focus on ZELs eeveelutions, and when Onix or Monferno need healing , switch out to another poke. Make sure to take advantage of those Debuffs and if possible try catching a poke that can put a status on umbreon poison

Yeah, my team sucks atm :( Most of the good pokes are after Corey..

I managed to defeat him, thanks to espeon being stupid and not using psybeam on my monferno.