Wanting a good physical fairy for mid-endgame

chuckles

I have a granbull and an azurill right now, i would have to breed the azurill because it has sap sipper. I think azumarill has better survivability and maybe better offense overall but Granbull learns Play Rough much earlier, and also has a better variety of moves(i can teach it outrage and any of the fangs when i get heart scales).

I just beat Shelly and i currently have a team of Granbull lv34, Pyroar lv36, Ampharos lv36, Frogadier lv32, swirlix lv30(who i will scrap soon, mainly just used for fake tears at this point, going to put a Gallade in that slot, already got kirlia but no dawn stone) and a lv1 dunsparce i just caught(havent really used that slot yet, saving it for an Archeops when i can get it)

I want it physical because i already have 3 main special attackers right now that i might never get rid of(pyroar swept corey i mean holy crap) and 2 of my current pokemon are basically throwaways. So the only physical attacker i have right now is Granbull so i want to make sure that it will be physical to keep a balance eventually.

I find Azumarill way too useful, even if you have to breed for some stuff... I really don't care, it's a very good pokemon...

The only other physical fairy type that i have in mind is Mawile, and even then, i'd still keep my Azumarill...

Mawile got more resistance and that immunity to Poison is useful, but Mawile is more frail than Azumarill, in general... I'd use Mawile if it's Mega Evolution was available... It's not though...

In general, i think that the special fairies are more useful... And i would suggest Clefable... But Granbull is somewhat good though...

So, i'm just going to say: Getting the "right Azumarill" might be annoying, but it's going to pay off in the long run...

I find Azumarill way too useful, even if you have to breed for some stuff... I really don't care, it's a very good pokemon...

The only other physical fairy type that i have in mind is Mawile, and even then, i'd still keep my Azumarill...

Mawile got more resistance and that immunity to Poison is useful, but Mawile is more frail than Azumarill, in general... I'd use Mawile if it's Mega Evolution was available... It's not though...

In general, i think that the special fairies are more useful... And i would suggest Clefable... But Granbull is somewhat good though...

So, i'm just going to say: Getting the "right Azumarill" might be annoying, but it's going to pay off in the long run...

Hmm....i understand. I guess i'm more worried about movesets though, i mean besides getting Play Rough at lv50, azumarill has water attacks(which i already have) and rollout(already have a good rock move too) and clefable only has so much special attack even if i went that route.

One more thing now though, does anybody think Archeops might be a bad idea because of his ability? I know he gets weak below half but i am hoping i can just keep him above half most of the time. The problem is, i have 1 pokemon that has good speed and 1 that has great, the others are all pretty slow. So i want something fast and fairly powerful and i was going to go with Archeops because it's flying type and also physical, which works well for me. the Rock typing and attacks are good for me but not necessary because of Ampharos' power gem. So, if anybody has recommendations for another fast Physical flying type with good damage and a decent moveset, i'm open to it.

Slurpuff with a Jolly or Adament nature is pretty good. I'm gonna roll with one for my team. It learns play rough at like....47, you can breed belly drum onto it and if needed you can roll with sweet veil or unburden (If you have sitirus berries) for its ability.