I may be new, but I don't bite... hard.. :P

DarkRaine

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don´t have a problem with people biting me softly. As long as I don´t become some kind of chewing-toy people bite on like puppies, it´s alright xD

It´s a bit late now, but welcome to the forum ;D Hope you´ll have lot´sa fun in here.

Oh .. and hey, you´re living in germany! ^-^

I don´t have a problem with people biting me softly. As long as I don´t become some kind of chewing-toy people bite on like puppies, it´s alright xD

It´s a bit late now, but welcome to the forum ;D Hope you´ll have lot´sa fun in here.

Oh .. and hey, you´re living in germany! ^-^

Thank you and it's ok XD and I know :3

<3 Germany

Wait and I just figured this out:

I didn't want to go to Germany to bite you back

BUT

If you bite me that means you're already here at me and I can bite you back!!

Yes

I'm so smart :3

I just realised this must be the most popular topic in the Grand Hall atm, so I came to see and what was the first thing I saw? Wendel wanting to bite someone. It's been one of those days. But really DarkRaine, welcome, and thanks to this topic, you have an idea of what the insanity asylum Reborn is like. Welcome and enjoy your stay because you'll never leave.

I just realised this must be the most popular topic in the Grand Hall atm, so I came to see and what was the first thing I saw? Wendel wanting to bite someone. It's been one of those days. But really DarkRaine, welcome, and thanks to this topic, you have an idea of what the insanity asylum Reborn is like. Welcome and enjoy your stay because you'll never leave.

oh wow o.o I guess it is xD and thanks, I plan on sticking around for a while :3