Taka and Zel

natesuck94

So i am tired of training my full team of pokemon to win against the Admins with the Tangrowth machine, and then a fire fang from Litleo against glaceon does half the damage that glaceon deals with an icy wind and i am 3 levels higher than glaceon so what am i supposed to do to beat them?

I can only kill two pokemons from them

Edited by natesuck94

I have a mankey a kricketune a greninja a kirlia and a noibat

MANKEY! Use that shit man use any fighting advantage against the eveelutions as long as you can counter espeon(which i think you're fighting one i dont really remember) (btw i took out lileep first then focused on the eveelutions)

Mankey gets two shotted by an icy wind from glaceon and the trainers used 5 super potions

And the only pokemons that can do anything to lileep are mankey and kricketune but since strugle bug hits both pokemon the power is reduced so i can't two shot the lileep and then the trainer heals it so only after five turns i can beat one of their pokemons.

Edited by Tempest

why do you have a greninja? the lvl limit is 35 common candy it down so it will obey you. try leading with mankey and litleo and karate chop/ember or fire fang the glaceon, leave the lileep the worst it can do is constrict and confuse( go buy persim berries at the department store if you find this annoying) you which is nothing compared to the damage glaceon does. Once glaceon is down kricketune can go to town on the remaining pokes except chatot.

Can you get a Gyarados? One could obliterate at least 4 of the 5/6 pokemons they have...

Seriously though, a Gyarados could help you... but forget that: The best thing that could help you right now would be some status moves, at least against part of their team (Not Espeon and Umbreon though...) Also, have you considered changing that Litleo to a Magmar? I mean, the event is a Pansear right now, but it's still coded as a Magmar... Also, your team right now really can't take a lot of hits - I suggest you change that Kricketune and that Noibat for something else (Noibat gets good though, but you have to wait until level 48...) Greninja can handle the Espeon, but if you need Mankey for Glaceon/Lileep/Umbreon , evolve that thing then (It evolves at Level 28, and if you already have a Greninja, that shouldn't be a problem...)

Another tip: Do you have a Gyarados? Okay, i will stop...

It could help you though...

Is there a way to train faster?

PS: How many cops were lost?

I think there was around 4 or 5 cops lost. One of them you won't find, you'll find a growlithe instead.

As for training faster? Speed hack grind. Unless you want to go the cheaper way and buy infinite candies...but that will back fire.

Edited by Naphiro