What do you want to been in Persona 5?

rustytengo

Just as the title says.

For me i would like to have the choice of the boy or girl again. With it actually effecting the game in some way like with P3P. Also I would like to have some sort of character creator well mainly the ability to change the main characters clothes and/or hair when not in school.

Also i would like the dungeons to be more like P3 then P4 mainly because in P3 the dungeons really did not get in the way of the life part like in P4.(or in P3P where you could actually heal your team well in them without it cost a lot of money.) Which made it hard to actually get that many social links done on your first time through the game.(and not to mention the two added stats that really did not effect the game that much but took up time to get them maxed.)

Other then those i would like your friends to actually get there evolved Persona's through the story and not through social links it makes more sense to me that way.

Edited by rustytengo

Going from Persona 2-3 Main character themes, which were based off of Greco-Roman Mythology, and Persona 4 with Shinto of Japan, I'd say another mythological set of gods apart from those two. I wouldn't mind Chinese or Hindu figures being represented in it as the Personas of the main characters.

Well their probably gonna expand on P4 mechanics instead of going backwards so...not likely.

New Game Plus says Hello! Or if you follow guides it'll go faster. P4G made it easier with reading books to boost stats doing actions.

Also, that'd ruin the point of social links, to get the final evolution, and to promote character developement

Finally FEMALE HIKKIMORI CHARACTER THAT'S PURE ADORABLES! Since it is about social problems (Oh and no glasses, I NO LIKE 2D with glasses >:c), I dunno how'd they pull it off.

Oh I hope they keep that translucent effect they had going in P4G when you used a persona, that was pretty neat.

They actually have all the other cultures covered, if you actually paid attention, Satan says hi :/ Unless you meant the characters.

Edited by James-Sensei

it worked fine with the characters in P3 to all gain there evolved persona's through story. but then again the story in P3 was different then P4 being more about saving the whole world. P4 was more about people dealing with there problems and growing up(i wish i was more eloquent when i say thing). i actually like the most of the mechanics in P4 there except when you could explore the dungeons i liked it better in P3 i could do more with my day that way.

with the character persona's its always about the theme of the game in P3 the persona's where more from all over the world because as i said the game was about saving the whole world.Well P4 was more personal and centered around Japan the persona's where form Japanese myths and legends to represent that.

fallowing guides is no fun until after i beat the game the first time. also still would like heal the whole party without it costing all of my money dang fox and he only heals you.

another thing no more item collecting to get new equipment that was annoying.

and don't knock the glasses i like glasses.(mainly because i have them as well)

Edited by rustytengo

Ahem, since Inuki is not here, I will post it for him.
If you don't mind.

​SOCIALLINKSOCIALLINK​SOCIALLINKSOCIALLINK​SOCIALLINKSOCIALLINK​SOCIALLINKSOCIALLINK​SOCIALLINKSOCIALLINK
plotplotplotplotplot
and yeah more elizabeth