Hey, it's me again, and this time we're doing something a little bit different than just giving a few details and a Pokémon team! This week, it's all about "What if YOU were a Pokémon?"

So you wake up one day, could be anywhere you like, be it a beach, a cave, your bed, hell even a hospital. But something's not quite right... you wake up, to find that you are a Pokémon! (Yes I totally ripped that from Mystery Dungeon, bite me.) You have no idea how it happened, but there you are, as a Pokémon! But, now you're a Pokémon, where do you go from there?

The title is self-explanatory. If you were a Pokémon, what would you do? Would you be the same way as a Pokémon as you are as a person? What Pokémon would you be/want to be? Would you even WANT to be a Pokémon? All of this can be answered here! Let's go through what sort of answers I'm expecting.

So first off, you've obviously just woken up to find out that you are indeed a Pokémon. But... do you still have your memory? Did anything happen to trigger the change, or did you just go to sleep one night and wake up the next morning as a Pokémon? If you were a human that turned into a Pokémon, the first thing you'd want to do before anything is figure out how the hell it happened, right?

Secondly, what kind of Pokémon are you? Now that you have determined the reason you are a Pokémon, or have no leads to go on yet so you're not going to worry about it for now, what exactly did you become? There are over 700 species of Pokémon out there, and you could have become any single one of them. So... what are you? Did you want to become the Pokémon that you are, or did you just become a Pokémon that matches your personality? Whether you wanted to be a Pokémon or not, it'd never hurt to know just what it is you are what it is that you can do as that Pokémon. Maybe you could even try out a few attacks to see just how strong you are already!

Next up, where are you going to go from here? You've now come to grips with reality and realise you're a Pokémon, and you know what Pokémon you are as well. You might even know what powers and abilities you have already. But now you're a Pokémon, what will you do? Pokémon don't go to school or get a job (unless you're a Machoke at a construction site or something) so what will you do next? You could always try to go back home to your family and carry on playing Xbox or smoking weed or whatever nonsense you do at home. OR, you could make the most of the fact you're a Pokémon and become the best you can be! Maybe even take on the Gyms! What do you want to do?

Can you talk? You may be a Pokémon, but you were still a human, and that means everything you learned as a human you should still have the ability to do, right? I mean, obviously if you're a type that hates Water then you probably can't swim, but you should still be able to speak a language! You have a mouth/telepathic powers (depending what Pokémon you turned out to be), can you use them to speak? Or will you just blend in with all of the other Pokémon?

If you've not already tried out your attacks, then now's the time you did! What moves can you use? Do you have a special ability? Are you strong? You come across a trainer, and decide to battle them! Do you win? Your first win/loss can make all the difference when it comes to getting stronger!

Finally, are you happy with being a Pokémon, or do you want to become a human again? You may not know how to change back (that's all up to you) but now that you've had a chance to be a Pokémon, what do you think of it?

I'm going to answer this with my own answers in the layout I'm expecting as an example template (you can write it short and simple if you like, but I'm writing it in paragraphs because I feel like writing a lot today):

I wake up outside my front door one pleasant morning, the sun is bright, and the sky is mostly blue. There aren't many clouds about at all. I remember who I am, my family, my pets, my friends, the password to my Twitter account, I even remember what I had for dinner last night! But the one thing that I don't remember is why the hell I'm outside. I get up with the sun gleaming on me to realise I'm outside my front door, but for some reason, I'm standing on both legs and I don't even reach halfway up the door's height... I take a look at my hands. They aren't MY hands, are they? They aren't human hands. I look at my feet. They don't look like my feet either. In fact, none of me looks human. I'm all blue and black and I'm suddenly really small. I need to see myself so I know what's going on!

I decide to knock on the door with my weird looking hands. It looks fairly bright, and my Mum's car seems to be gone. I remember it being a Friday last night, so I know she's off of work. She must have went out. My Dad's car is still here though so I know one of them must be at home. They wouldn't go anywhere and leave me home alone without telling me.

Actually, yes they would, but that's besides the point. There's no answer to the door, so I decide to knock again. Nothing. I can hear one of my dogs bark, so obviously they heard me. If anybody was home, they would have answered by now. I notice that my bedroom window is open. They must think that I'm still in bed, they always shut the windows whenever nobody is home. I know I'm not myself today, so who knows what I can do, but I'm NOT going to try and jump up to my own bedroom window when I have to climb 2 sets of stairs to get to it in the first place. I'm gonna go around the back and check if the back is open. I get around there only to find that it's locked, but I'm not going to stop. I need to see just what it is I am. Using the neighbour's car that is conveniently parked out the back today, I jump on top and try to jump towards the top of the fence to see if I can get over it.

Nope. Nothin'. I did do pretty well for a first try though, I nearly made it, and considering how small I am and the fact I've never done this before, I'd say it wasn't bad. I try again, but this time, I end up going MUCH faster and I shoot straight into the back door, across the entire garden in the process. I slammed the door pretty hard, but somehow I didn't end up shattering the glass. The dogs come running to the door, and they seemed REALLY excited. They wanted to get out to see me, because they obviously didn't know what I was any more than I did. Unfortunately though, my efforts were in vain, because the back door is locked. I see a faint reflection in the glass though... I try to take a closer look. It's weird but, for a second, I thought I saw a Pokémon in the glass! I rub my eyes and check again, because I'm pretty tired. Nope. It still looks like a Pokémon. It's a very crappy reflection so it's not reliable, but that's what it looks like to me. I have a pretty good idea of what Pokémon it could be, but I'm not going to jump to conclusions just yet. I need to make sure before anybody else sees me though.

It seems my only way in is through the window for my bedroom that I saw open. Using the table on the patio, I jump onto the fence and try to find things I can grab on to so I can gradually make my way up. After about 5 minutes of trying, I manage to get the hang of my new legs, and I can jump up to the top in no time. As I'm going through my window, I begin to slip! I didn't want to die yet, the thought of death terrifies me! I try to cling on to the roof tiles as I am slowly slipping down, but it's no good, I can't seem to hold myself on. In rage, believing this was it, I punch the roof as I still cling on with my other hand. Now, I've always been EXTREMELY weak when it comes to arm muscle, but what I did was far from that. I just punched straight through the tile, and my hand lit up with a metallic sort of tint as I did it. Maybe I am a Pokémon, because the best thing I could think of to explain what just happened is that I just used Bullet Punch to save myself. I still don't know yet, but now that I have support thanks to the hole in the roof I made, I make it through my window. I'm definitely smaller, I go to sit in my chair and I can't even use the arm rests because I'm so small. This is strange! I immediately go to the mirror in the hallway. I'm too small to stand up to it. I couldn't jump high enough to get a good look, but it seemed like my ears were suddenly pointy on top of my head! I guess I'll have to use the other one to get a better look. I go downstairs again and take a peek in that one... I was in complete and total shock when I gazed into it. I was happy, sad, confused, angry, and all other sorts of things... I'm not seeing myself in this mirror. I'm seeing exactly what I saw in the glass of my back door. I'm seeing a Riolu! I don't know how it happened, but I've turned into a Riolu! My heart is racing! If I wasn't so excited about being a Pokémon, something I've always dreamed of, I'd be overwhelmed by the panic of actually being one! I just sit down and close my eyes to try and relax. I need to calm down before trying to figure out ANYTHING. As I do, I suddenly begin to feel things around me. Two things to be exact. They're to my right. They're... moving? They have the silhouettes of dogs, but it's all blue. They're both laying down right behind the door, and it looks like their tails are wagging. That's weird, my dogs always do that whenever they hear somebody. I decide to get up and go and see them. I push the door open to find that they are right there, and next thing you know, sniffing and licking everywhere. They're obviously excited to see me! First time ever I'd say! But that's weird, the fact that I could see their silhouettes right where they were sitting as soon as I closed my eyes. I remember that Riolu and Lucario have the power to sense the aura of other beings, thanks to my extensive Pokémon knowledge from playing the games 24/7 and not leading an actual life. That must be what it was. I am a Riolu now after all, so I guess I must have sensed the aura of my dogs. It's weird being as tall as my own dogs. I'm not sure how to feel about it though. I'm still thinking about everything I've done since I've woken up. I used aura, and I used an attack to get into my own house and save my skin-... fur. I guess my initial thoughts about using Bullet Punch was right. I don't get how I can use an egg move, seeing as I'm 18 years old and I didn't even hatch out of an egg, but there we go. I'm a Riolu that can use Bullet Punch. At least I'm making progress with what I am and what I can do! I don't even begin to think about what my family will think to see that I'm a Riolu. All I can think about is that I am a Pokémon that evolves into one of my all time favourites - Lucario! I think about how cool and powerful I could be when I evolve. The thought of it makes me want to cry in joy and excitement! Well, nobody is home, and I'm just about sick of these dogs getting all up in my face, so I think it's time I went out into the garden and did a bit of practicing! I go out into the garden, and make sure to shut the door behind me so the dogs don't interfere with my practicing. After what I did to the roof with my Bullet Punch, I wouldn't want to begin thinking about what would happen to them. It gives me shivers just thinking about it.

Almost immediately after I shut my door, I realise two things. First of all - I completely zoomed over my fence to get in, it wasn't a normal jump. Was that a move as well? I may need to try and imitate that again so I can figure out what it was. The second thing... I've never seen a real life Pokémon before, let alone been one. If I'm a Pokémon, then maybe I'm not alone... maybe there are other Pokémon out there too. But, now is not the time to think about it. If something weird is going on, I need to be ready to face it. Time to train!

I train for what feels like hours, but in reality was probably only about 30 minutes. I dunno, I'm not a watch wearing Riolu. I finally get the hang of jumping and using Bullet Punch. I can obviously do much better, but I seem to have a knack for this! Now I can use Bullet Punch better, I need to think of other attacks Riolu can learn. If I know an egg move and I was barely able to get around in this body until now, maybe I'm low level. I need to consider what moves Riolu knows at level 1 or from an egg. I'm thinking the move I used before may have been Quick Attack, but I'm not sure. I need to find out. I decide to run around my garden as fast as I can, but it's going nowhere fast, ironically. I can't stop though. I just keep going, and going, and going, and going... just as I'm about done and can't run anymore, my feet feel like they're burning... I wasn't running so fast, it was weird. I stop in an attempt to catch my breath, and as I look down, I wasn't kidding. I wasn't running fast at all. My feet WERE on fire! This got me running like crazy! I had to leave my garden before I actually set it on fire! I was running in the roads like crazy! But I came to realise something. Why wasn't this hurting me? My feet are on fire and they feel hot, but it's not painful at all. I decide to give my feet a few quick kicks to try and get rid of the fire, and the fire disappeared as soon as I kicked! That's when it hit me - Riolu can learn Blaze Kick as an egg move too! I don't know how, but it seems I know Blaze Kick too! When I'm as fired up as I was about being a Pokémon though, it wasn't much of a surprise. But I'm not going to practice it now. It's dangerous to play with fire in a village surrounded with grass, I need to carry on figuring out if I used Quick Attack.

I decide to go for laps around the field nearby, seeing as not many people go there. What luck though. Everyone's out today because of the nice weather! I'll have to make sure they don't see me! I seclude myself to a corner far from everyone else, and I just keep running and running. I finally manage to pick up the pace I had before. I attempt to tackle the tree nearby, but I didn't do any damage, all I did was hurt my head. Something's telling me that it wasn't a Quick Attack. I keep trying, but to the same result. I noticed that the more I did it, the faster I got, yet I wasn't getting any stronger or doing any damage. I was just getting faster. I thought on it, and then it hit me. I know two egg moves already, maybe this is an egg move too. I instantly knew what it was when I thought that. It seems I know Agility! I'm pretty happy, it's been only a few hours, and I've already figured out that I'm a Riolu with 3 egg moves, and somehow nobody's spotted me training for absolutely nothing at all! But... what is my last move? I had to know.

Let's recap. I used Agility to back into my garden, and later got used to it while I was out here, just now. I used Bullet Punch to stop myself from falling. I accidentally ended up triggering a Blaze Kick while trying to figure out Agility. So that's 3 attacks that I know. I need to know my last. I decide to go back home for now, as I have no leads on what it could be.

I'm home, and it seems that the rest of the family is back. I forgot to lock the back door again, and I'm not indoors. Shit. They might suspect I ran away. What do I do? Can I go back telling them I'm a Riolu? Will they even believe me? My brother will probably be the only one that even knows what I am to begin with, let alone that it's me! I'm just glad I don't go to college or have a job at this point, otherwise I'd have losing them both to worry about too!

The problem is now though, that I have nowhere else to go, and they won't stop searching for me until they find me. I guess I should just go back. It's back to the same situation I was in when I first woke up. I'm clueless as to how I'm not a human, and I'm stuck outside my front door. I knock a couple of times. This time, it opens. I decide to use Agility to get past without being noticed though. I couldn't bring myself to say anything. I just rush upstairs and stay in my room. I can't be seen like this. It's risky. I'm just going to carry on with my normal life on the internet until they come upstairs to find out for themselves what's happened. I'm not bringing it up myself, I'm too tired from training to put up with crying and shouting and all the like right now. The thought hurts my head. At least I can sense when they're coming using my aura powers now, so I know when to be ready.

I take a look about the internet, and what do you know, news about sightings of weird creatures. Even images to go with it. Can you guess what they are? I can. Every single one of them, all Pokémon. All different kinds. When I see a hoax of a legendary, I'm going to enjoy laughing at the person who faked it. That's priceless. Maybe people will make jokes about this when they finally realise we are all Pokémon. Where's Pokémon Bank? Ah, I can see it now. Glorious. I shall enjoy attempting to learn Head Smash against the wall when I see the day.

One thing I didn't actually try doing while I was out and about is talking. Not once. I didn't even talk to myself. I was quiet the whole time, even with the dogs around. I decided to give a few words a try. It took me a second to get use to my new mouth, but I got the hang of it. It seems I can still talk alright. I'm a walking talking real-life Riolu. Go figure, me of all people. I wonder if any other Pokémon can? Maybe it's just a trait only I can do. Who knows? I gotta hand it to myself, for a few hours I've come quite a long way. I've learned 3 attacks, and egg moves no less, I can talk, I'm pretty good at jumping, and I can sense the aura of living things like any other Riolu would if they existed. Not bad!

You know what? I'm bored of sitting around. Nobody's come upstairs yet somehow. I'm gonna go out and try to find some other Pokémon! I want to try out a few of my moves and see if the training was any good! Maybe I can figure out my last move while I'm at it. With almost no hesitation, I'm out of my window. That's right. The same window on the same roof that I nearly fell off. I'm confident I can take the fall. I did. My legs feel slightly tingly, but I guess being so light made the fall much less painful than it would have been otherwise. I'm glad I'm not a Snorlax right now. It didn't take me long to find any other Pokémon though, it seems all the local ones had the same idea as me - head for the field by the park. There were all kinds of them around! Pachirisu, Luxio, Magby, Dunsparce, Nuzleaf, Croconaw...Quite a few! People were standing around staring too. Obviously they weren't going to go any closer, and I seemed to fit right in with the rest of them, so I just decided to dive right in with the other Pokémon, walking past a few people standing there. I heard a gasp of shock as I walked past though. Clearly, they weren't standing there all happy and comfortable. I choose to ignore them and carry on. I say hi the other Pokémon, but when they spoke back, they didn't speak English like I did. They just said their names. Strange. I guess THESE Pokémon can't talk. But... can they battle?

I notice that there is a Charmeleon among the Pokémon. I know I'm not all that strong yet, but I didn't want to pick on all of the young ones. I challenged the Charmeleon to a battle. It laughed at me, and it didn't seem pleased either. It just grinned at me and immediately began attacking. I won't go into detail with the battle because I've already made this post extremely lengthy, but I'll say this - I got creamed. I managed to get off a Bullet Punch or two, but my dodges were far from perfect. Not to mention my lack of practicing Blaze Kick didn't exactly help though. I go to shake it's hand as a congratulatory gesture, but it just goes to shoot a Flamethrower at me! As it fires though, I suddenly dodge it! I didn't even move my legs, I just leaned back out of the way. It was instinctive, I did nothing. It kept trying to hit me with Metal Claw, but again, it was like I was moving by myself. This Charmeleon clearly had an anger problem, but I wasn't on the receiving end of it anymore. I guess I know what my last move is now - It was Detect. That's the only way I could have avoided all it's moves like that without even trying to do anything. Awesome! I have a pretty solid moveset for a low level Pokémon! But I'm not strong enough. I need to get stronger for as long as I am a Pokémon, so I decide to leave the other Pokémon to it while I go off and train some more. I notice my family are watching too. I'm just standing there. They don't even notice I'm looking right at them, they're too amazed at the fact there are a bunch of Pokémon in the middle of the field. I quickly came to my senses though, because a bunch of men started to run at me - it was the police! They were trying to catch us, and I'm sure it was for science too. Being captured and tested on doesn't sound like my cup of tea, so I fled. Using Agility, I got away in no time. I'm at home now, and they haven't the foggiest clue. Wait until my family realises where the straggler went, and who it is! Hehe!

I've only just started my journey as a Riolu, and I've got a long way to go before it finishes as a Lucario. It's weird that this has all suddenly happened, but I've got to say, I'm enjoying life as a Pokémon! I may not be as tall as I was, and I may not have any friends after this for all I know, but hey! I've got some awesome powers and a lot of potential! Being a human isn't bad, but being a talking Pokémon is SO much better! As long as I can still be respected within society and not treated like inferior filth, I could get used to this life! I just hope that the Pokémon in the park will be accepted and not dissected. Eugh.

Sorry that this post was so lengthy, I just felt like writing a lot this time. This story may not be that good. I realise it's kinda rushed and not very descriptive in a lot of places, but hey, it's an example to answer the questions. It's not like it's an RP or anything. If you read it, I commend you and thank you! If you didn't at least make sure to read the questions before you answer this.

REMEMBER: YOUR ANSWERS CAN BE MINIMAL. THEY DON'T HAVE TO BE AS LONG AS MINE.

Edited by ShadowPulse

I woke up one day at the night of a full moon. I wanted to get a glass of water when I relized my hands are different like green. I went to the bathroom to wash my hands when I saw on the mirror: I was a Gardevoir! I wasn't scared, I wanted to check out if I know any moves. I found out I can learn Psychic, Magical Leaf, Wish, and Hypnosis. Then the sun rise up. I panicked, what if my family don't know I turned into a Gardevoir? Will I get sold to the circus, or able to lead a normal life? I decided to run away, I got my backpack and empty my school stuff. I put food, water, money, and got a cloak to hide myself. I ran outside and I bumped into something. It was a Blaziken! Then the Blaziken said, "What?! I'm not alone?!" I so confused that I hurt myself in confusion. It turned out that he was human too! He woke up one night of a full moon that he turned into a Blaziken. It turns out that kids who woken on a full moon get turned to a pokemon! The Blaziken took me to the others. Ampharos, Grovyle you named it. These pokemon want to be back as humans as for some others want to stay as a pokemon. I soon want to stay as a pokemon too. Then suddenly Cresselia appeared before us. It turns out it was a test for us to do in this situation. She gave us two choices: we could go back as humans and lead to a normal life, or stay as a pokemon and go into the world of pokemon forever. I think and know my choice. I want to stay as a pokemon! I'm sick of school, family, everything that involved with people. I soon relized what Team Flare meant in my pokemon y. Everyone sucks! So I told Cresselia my wish. Soon I was surrounded by tall grass. Then suddenly a pokeball was thrown and I was caught! It turned out I was caught by a trainer. I soon learned his name was Vincent. He is kind, caring, and smart. I want to stay with this man forever and do my best in battle.

THE END

• 3 weeks later...

I wake up in the middle of the night and wouldn't you know i turned into a Gengar. at first it seems bad being a spirit and all, but it was fun pranking people, making people shiver, shadow balling some jerk's arse to oblivion, menacingly flying around town, licking people and eating their dreams. yes time well spend for being a pokemon

Edited by typhlosionrulez