Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Bulbasaur? :(

Sunrise

Question

Hey guys, I followed a walkthrouhg vid that shows how to obtain Bulbasaur, but that house is empty, and the man isn't even there...

Spoiler

I already saved Cain and now I need to go back to Coral Ward witht the ship...

...and still can't find Bulbasaur! :(

15 answers to this question

Did you finish the daycare couple thingy? I think that's what you need to do before getting it... I might be wrong... most likely...

Yea i did it, anyway now I'm absolutely stuck to lose vs Fern cuz I have 4 badges and all my pkmn are 46, cool :D

There are always Common Candies that can lower your Pokemon's level by 1 each time. I think they are 200 Poke each?

yup, I used them and smashed

Fern and Aya

now I'm going to see if Bulba has spawned, but the Mudkip man didn't appear so I doubt it :(

YUP, it's there :)

Edited by Sunrise

Ok guys, and for Mudkip? Thx for your support!

I don't know if you're asking, but i'll take the chance: The guy only appears when it's raining, and Mudkip will then appear when the weather is clear Y u do dis Amethyst? Of course, reaching Mudkip is not exactly easy...

I don't know if you're asking, but i'll take the chance: The guy only appears when it's raining, and Mudkip will then appear when the weather is clear Y u do dis Amethyst? Of course, reaching Mudkip is not exactly easy...

Thanks a lot ^^ I guess I should change my pc hour and hope to find rain!

http://prntscr.com/2r2y20

Isn't this rain?

Edited by Sunrise