BetterBag

enu

• Developers

I dislike how the first pocket of the Bag is cluttered with way too many items. So I wrote this mod to shuffle items between pockets a little:

- Battle Items are moved into Medicine pocket (there are too few of them to deserve separate pocket in my opinion).

- Berries pocket is renamed to Consumable. Consumable held items are moved to this pocket (gems, seeds, focus sash, weakness policy, red card etc.).

- Battle Items pocket is renamed to Held Items. All permanent held items are moved here (plates, memories, type-boosting items, leftovers, choice items, weather rocks, ev training items, lens, orbs, belts, incenses, etc.)

Installation: Download the BetterBag.rb file and place it into the Data/Mods/ directory of your game.

Uninstallation: Currently this is a problem because even if you remove the file the items will not move back to their original pockets. I can write a script to move them back in case someone needs it.

BetterBag.rb

• Like 4