Bulbasaur?

ver106

I'm trying to complete the Starter Egg Quest for the Garchompite and the Earthquake TM but I've been walking around Azurine Island for 20 minutes and I still haven't found a Bulbasaur yet. I already renovated the Nature Center there, but I don't know why they don't show up. If anyone has a Bulbasaur or an Bulbasaur egg, that would be greatly appreciated.

for the future:

1. maybe check encounter tables on the wiki, bulbasaur doesnt spawn at night so that might have been the issue.

2. use the Magnetic Lure, even low percent encounters like Bulbasaur are guaranteed to spawn if you catch everything else in the area.

(catching everything is used for a sidequest anyway, so its not like wasted time)

On 5/10/2023 at 11:16 AM, ver106 said:

I'm trying to complete the Starter Egg Quest for the Garchompite and the Earthquake TM but I've been walking around Azurine Island for 20 minutes and I still haven't found a Bulbasaur yet. I already renovated the Nature Center there, but I don't know why they don't show up. If anyone has a Bulbasaur or an Bulbasaur egg, that would be greatly appreciated a small world cup

On 5/10/2023 at 11:50 AM, Balwer said:

for the future:

1. maybe check encounter tables on the wiki, bulbasaur doesnt spawn at night so that might have been the issue.

2. use the Magnetic Lure, even low percent encounters like Bulbasaur are guaranteed to spawn if you catch everything else in the area.

(catching everything is used for a sidequest anyway, so its not like wasted time)

thank for your share, it's successful with me.