8th gym leader

Babylonian Queen

Try raising a Sandile, The only problem would be Gallade, so use your other pokemons to take him out and save Krookodile for G.Gardevoir and Metagross, It took me Tauros "intimidation", Dusclops "curse" and Gigalith "explosion" just to bring down his Gardevoir.

The best way to win against the overleveled Gardevoir, (well it worked for me) is to stall it, try to confuse it, poison it or even try paralysis, and for the Gallade, try to use something flying, A Crobat might seem as a dumb idea, but with Acrobatics, Cross Poison, and Confuse Ray you can do wonders sometimes.

My team is pretty balance to beat him at my first attempt, i have ATLASFLAME 006.gif on my side, hes faster than Gardevoir (actually all of my pokemon are faster than his) and she's down after two flamethrower sunny weather solar power combo of my partner SWEET Victory

(All of my pokemon were level 59)

For me, I had a spiritomb to get rid of his Alakazam, and then after that i sucker punched his metagross twice before he killed me, then used fire blast on it from Magmar since Meta's Sp. Def. is much lower. And then from there, I had a rotom for his Starmie, crobat for Gallade, and then just Krookodile and Scrafty to clean up his the rest of his team.

My Alakazam with Shadow ball wrecked stuff particularly Gardevoir and Reuniclus. I improvised for the other ones as my team doesn't have much against psychic types but it ended up being fine. I have a Venomoth but unfortunately, it only had signal beam, its level was too low at this point for quiver dance and bug buzz. Maybe for the next (dark) gym leader maybe ? :). Sleep powder on Venomoth and Tangrowth was invaluable like in most gym battles :D.

1. Get a Gyarados with the Moxie ability.

2. Level it up like crazy.

3. Double Dragon Dance

4. Spam bite (or aqua tail if bite would do neutral damage)

5. Proceed to sweep.

Worked for me. Although Gyarados has been part of my team for a while now so I got to skip 1 and 2. :D