Advice on my current Team

Blezerker

Okay so I know you're probably all liek "oh em gee blez is making a post on le forums, like wat that just doesn't happen"

But yeah, Here i am. to be honest I missed you guys. But, getting more to the point, I have a team. I'm desperately trying to get a really balanced team, and especially with the new fairy type, I'm sitting here being like "god damn it i hate you fairies (literally) but yeah, heres my Team.

I was thinking of maybe replacing Gyarados with Starmie, since Starmie can learn Dazzling gleam. But Mega Gyarados is also kinda nice, (at least in my experiences).

Machamp - Adamant

Item: Focus Sash(?) Life Orb(?)

D-Punch

Power up Punch

Stone Edge

Pay back

Gengar - Jolly

Item: Gengarite

Destiny Bond

Shadow Ball

Thunder

Taunt

Aggron - Adamant

Item: Aggronite

Autotomize

Head Smash

Iron Head

Earthquake

Gyarados - Adamant

Item: Gyaradosite

D-dance

Waterfall

Earthquake

Ice Fang

Haxorus - Adamant

Item: Dragon Fang

D-Dance

Outrage

Earthquake

Taunt

Jolteon - Modest

Item: Choice Specs

Thunder

Shadow Ball

----

----

(Other two moves are blank because they're just bad moves that I never use anyway.)

Anywho, what does reborn think? Should I substitute Starmie in for something here? or a differnet pokemon?

I want to know this before I start IV training my other pokemon. Speaking of IV training, it's been taking literally 5 ever to get a perfect one. But as a quick question, if I have an Aron that has Max HP, ATTACK, and SPEED, and I have it breeding with an Aron that has max ATTACK and DEFENSE, I'll get an Aron with max HP,ATTACK,DEFENSE, and SPEED right?