YuGiOh! - Rate my Deck

Summer

Yugioh thread! Everyone loves cardgames, especially when it's on the motorcy- jk.

Anyway, I'm here to show off my decks, and have Reborn's Yugioh community harshly judge it. Unlike my other yugioh thread, this one is actually proper and do not include trolol methods to summon a certain something. You may post your own decks as well, tho I'm certain your decks are all shit and haven't been updated to this current format which is waaay superior. (do them in spoilers)

Alright, here.

H0NiE0o.png

This deck revolves around summoning the infamous Sacred Phoenix of nepthys (or however it's spelt I'm lazy pls) and poking 2400 each turn.

Effect:

During your next Standby Phase after this monster was destroyed by a card effect and sent to the Graveyard: Special Summon this card from the Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned this way: Destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on the field.

Why this card is so good is because IT NEVER DIES. It also clears the backrow, but that's a little irrelevant. (it also can't get solemn'd - it'll come back again c:) I chose to have him in a nimble deck is due to their fieldspam for easy tribute. By tribute I don't mean tribute summoning - I mean tributing by the effect of Hand of Nephthys. effect:

You can Tribute this card and 1 other monster; Special Summon 1 "Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys" from your hand or Deck.

The Hand gives me an easy boss monster quickly, and it's also level 2, which makes it great for xyzíng with nimble cards. Scapegoat is also tribute fodder, but let's be honest - it's only good for stalling. Onslaught also brings it out quickly, but it's usually dead when i draw into it midgame. Makes a great topdeck tho. Safe Zone and Mist Body confirms Phoenix won't get run over, after all, 2400 isn't a lot. After which I stall until I draw into something to clear their field with. The other traps are obv for triggering Phoenix, and clearing field too.

The Extra deck is just for filling up space. I don't do matches, so fuck the side deck.

Yugioh Dueling Simulators: www.duelingnetwork.com (browser based)

www.devpro.org (download)

Also extra discussion topic - Which simulator do you prefer?

Also added in Call of the Haunted and Exodius the Ultimate forbidden lord. CotH is great when your opponent tries to MST it and you pull a surprise Nepthyst out. By default, CotH destroys Nepthyst and it'll come back again! Exodius is only so good for Hand's tribute and putting tbe nimbles back in the deck. (Fezzdog's idea)

Any suggestions are welcome!

Dude, Seventh Sense is banned, again.

fuck you and this new format fuck ittt all!!!!

TE, this deck is meant to abuse the hell out of Phoenix's effeect to clear backrow using multiple summon methods (nimble) and many self-destructive cards (safe zone).

This deck seems...A little too poor tbh. For one thing, it doesn't look like you have anything to stop Gladiator Beasts effectively. [filler for full analysis when I get home].

This deck seems...A little too poor tbh. For one thing, it doesn't look like you have anything to stop Gladiator Beasts effectively. [filler for full analysis when I get home].

Thank you, for pointing that out. Any Skill Drain cards (Glad Chariot) actually doesn't do anything to me except my xyz monsters. If you're talking about that fusion card which destroys two on field, that's a plus for me, as always.

Although since I haven't seen what you're actually going to say, I'll leave that for thought in the meantime.

Also, expect my next deck showcase - Blackwings Xyz Turbo feat. Kagetokage!