E4 and champion team building help

sillyjohn

So I managed to finish the victory road and I used the following team 

Blaziken , hydreigon, A-raichu ,

A- ninetales , primarina , scizor .

I still need to ev train many of my mons but i am not sure wether I should use the same team or change it 

The mons my pc are as follows

Mega swampert, greninja , empoleon ,serperior , mega sceptile , torterra ,mega metagross, lycanroc dusk ,roserade ,  gliscor , dragonite , noivern , sylveon , mega altaria , mega ampharos , excadrill , gigalith , galvantula , abomasnow , honchkrow , zorark,  drapion , cinccino and silvally. 

These are the mons I generally use for rotation but now I am confused becuase I enjoy using most of them

I am open to any suggestion and ready to catch any other mon as well 

Please help me here

Thanks !!

Edited by sillyjohn

I think this question can be answered in different ways, depending on what you want.

For instance, do you play with items? How much info about the League do you want to know beforehand? Are you willing to struggle a bit (and save-scum if necessary) until you find a satisfactory team or have a lucky break, or do you want to go in there to win on your first try? 

I’ll admit I have rather little knowledge about most of the mons you’re using (except as opponents!). Still, I find M-Metagross extremely tempting, and Alolatales is almost certainly worthwhile.

I’d like to be more specific but I don’t want to spoil you too much. At least, be aware that there are pretty scary teams in the League (while remaining manageable), so don’t neglect held items (Life Orb, Leftovers, Choice items, Seeds…). 

Yes i do play with items. I just know that it aint gona be easy and I am ready to try different teams for the league and struggle a bit. I am going to use held items but I want to have a good team for the league cuz I know there are multiple choices out there and I am not able to decide .

The League isn’t easy, but it’s definitely doable. But you haven’t answered what I felt was my most important question: how much advance information do you want on what you’ll be facing? 

You may want to check this thread about League-beating teams. It does contain some spoilers (the OP with the tier list doesn’t, and the first few answers looked fine, but still), so beware. 

My gut suggests Alolatales and M-Metagross. It’s probably worth taking at least another Fairy-type. Blaziken is apparently very popular but I’m more skeptical (but I’m a rather poor player and I haven’t tested it myself).

The League has quite a few hard hitters and some quite fast mons, so Pokemon that are neither powerful enough to one-shot nor fast enough to outspeed their foes are probably doomed. In my case, I had brought a Haxorus and a Mienshao, but they weren’t able to do much because they were basically outclassed all the time.