Pokémon Reborn Main Game Completed On Hard Mode (PULSE2, 1/3rd money, No Items, No IVs, Set Mode, Dark Monotype)

Deatheye28

Hello, I'd like to share the team of my playthrough of my Mono-Dark run on hard mode, as you read on the tittle, hard mode includes very options that makes the game really but really hard, if you played E19, you will know that PULSE2 makes that any pokemon from any trainer will have 252/31 EVs/IVs on every stat, breaking the EV limit you can have with your team making all battles you be on disadvantage all the time, also counting with No IVs making all your pokemons you catch has 0 IVs on all their stats, making they are very weak on all ways, many times the enemy will be able to one shot you and you will need to boost yourself one or two times + effective move for be able to one shot it.

Tierlist based on my experience(Main game):

Spoiler

6lJpIqT.png

Hall of fame team:

Spoiler

aLJv7ZO.png

The rules:

1. I have to put the password 'hardmode' at the beggining of the game for have all the features on all the battles of the game.

2. I can only use Dark-Types or pokemon that evolves into dark type on their last evolution, in this case I didn't use mega Gyarados because I had to use mega evolution on it for make it dark type.

3. All the battles will be on set-mode and for the code of 'noitems' added as one of the features of hard mode, I can't use any items in battle.

4. There will be hard level cap that I activate with the password 'rejuvcap'.

5. I will be allowed to use 'weathermod' but only for make appear pokemon that shows up on specific weather time (Murkrow, Shiftry)

6. I can't repeat species on my team, I can create copies for have the egg moves, but all my pokemon must belong to a different species.

7. All trainers will have 252/31 EVs/IVs on all their stats for the code 'fullevs' added as one of the features of hard mode.

8. All my pokemon will have 0 IVs on all their stats for the code 'emptyivs' added as one of the features of hard mode.

9. I will recive only 1/3rd of money on every battle for the code 'nopenny' added as one of the features of hard mode.

10. Hard mode doesnt disable online but I can't recieve any pokemon from other player, only will be allowed to use the catchable pokemon of my game.

Passwords used:

-monodark

-hardmode(nopenny, broke_trainer, fullevs, emptyivs, noitems)

-rejuvcap

-weathermod

-freeexpall

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
On 3/31/2023 at 5:39 PM, Deatheye28 said:

Hello, I'd like to share the team of my playthrough of my Mono-Dark run on hard mode, as you read on the tittle, hard mode includes very options that makes the game really but really hard, if you played E19, you will know that PULSE2 makes that any pokemon from any trainer will have 252/31 EVs/IVs on every stat, breaking the EV limit you can have with your team making all battles you be on disadvantage all the time, also counting with No IVs making all your pokemons you catch has 0 IVs on all their stats, making they are very weak on all ways, many times the enemy will be able to one shot you and you will need to boost yourself one or two times + effective move for be able to one shot it.

Tierlist based on my experience(Main game):

Reveal hidden contents

6lJpIqT.png

Hall of fame team:

Reveal hidden contents

aLJv7ZO.png

The rules:

1. I have to put the password 'hardmode' at the beggining of the game for have all the features on all the battles of the game.

2. I can only use Dark-Types or pokemon that evolves into dark type on their last evolution, in this case I didn't use mega Gyarados because I had to use mega evolution on it for make it dark type.

3. All the battles will be on set-mode and for the code of 'noitems' added as one of the features of hard mode, I can't use any items in battle.

4. There will be hard level cap that I activate with the password 'rejuvcap'.

5. I will be allowed to use 'weathermod' but only for make appear pokemon that shows up on specific weather time (Murkrow, Shiftry)

6. I can't repeat species on my team, I can create copies for have the egg moves, but all my pokemon must belong to a different species.

7. All trainers will have 252/31 EVs/IVs on all their stats for the code 'fullevs' added as one of the features of hard mode.

8. All my pokemon will have 0 IVs on all their stats for the code 'emptyivs' added as one of the features of hard mode.

9. I will recive only 1/3rd of money on every battle for the code 'nopenny' added as one of the features of hard mode.

10. Hard mode doesnt disable online but I can't recieve any pokemon from other player, only will be allowed to use the catchable pokemon of my game.

Passwords used:

-monodark

-hardmode(nopenny, broke_trainer, fullevs, emptyivs, noitems)

-rejuvcap

-weathermod

-freeexpall
For those who need financial support, a site like https://fitmymoney.com/50-loan-instant-app/ can become an assistant on this path.

Congratulations on completing the Pokémon Reborn main game on Hard Mode with such challenging restrictions! It's impressive to see players push their skills to the limit. The dedication to a Dark Monotype run, no items, and no IVs set mode adds a whole new level of difficulty. Kudos on the achievement!

Edited by makaylakylie19