Rate My Past Team/Team Planning

Metadeth

Old Reborn player here, I took a hiatus and was thinking of waiting until the game was completely finished (even the legendaries) and a walkthrough done to restart from scratch. Meanwhile, I'm curious to see what others' opinions are about my main team (this was around the time of the fire/ground gyms)

Keep in mind this was from like maybe 3 years ago and my priority was on type coverage with little consideration to setup.

I also caught and trained one of every decent pokemon evolution line available so that I can tailor my team against major fights (e.g. I remember fighting Shade with 6 Dark and/or Ghost pokemon including Mightyena, Dusclops, Banette, Cofagrigus. Actually made it easy)

Also another couple of disclaimers. I try to avoid slow leveling rate EXP pokemon like Houndoom or Sharpedo (unless it's something useful like a Pseudo) if there are other better options, and I honestly can't be bothered with breeding to get the moves I want on a certain pokemon

Can't remember all the natures and items except for those listed

Blaziken (Starter, Speed Boost, Adamant nature)

- Blaze Kick/Flare Blitz

- Sky Uppercut/ Brick Break

- Brave Bird

- Bulk Up

Octillery (Sniper. I know it's not that great with low speed, but I've always loved its gimmick with coverage)

- Surf

- Ice Beam

- Signal Beam

- Bullet Seed/Psybeam

Gardevoir (Trace)

- Magical Leaf

- Psychic

- Moonblast

- Calm Mind

Magnezone (Analytic)

- Flash Cannon

- Discharge

- Light Screen

- Thunder Wave

Tyrantrum (Rock Head, Wide Lens for Head Smash)

- Dragon Claw

- Crunch

- Head Smash

- Earthquake

Nidoking (Sheer Force with Life Orb)

- Earth Power

- Shadow Claw

- Sludge Wave

- Megahorn

The team felt pretty balanced at the time, though I do notice that it's not exactly tanky (even with Reborn's difficulty)

I may be going with Blaziken again but am also considering Libero Cinderace and Protean Greninja.

I might be trying to rebuild this first, potentially switching out some while I see what Gen 7/8 have to offer (e.g. Dhelmise) Any particular suggestions that anyone would like to offer?