Cool game! I recommend it!

Med Down

Sorry for not making a super useful post, but I just wanted to say that I really like this game so far! I just beat the second gym leader, I'm doing a blind mono-dark run, and it's like everything a game like this should be. Difficult, good characters and story (so far, but I doubt it'll fail me there), and you get access to some cool pokemon early on. It's hard not to break my mono-dark rules, because I keep seeing these cool unique pokemon that I don't get to use too often.

I was REALLY struggling to beat the second gym, it's a flying gym, and her entire team is level 30 fully evolved flying pokemon, and so I went and did some quests, which didn't really help, but were fun, and ultimately I swept her with Nasty Plot Unburden Oran Berry Thievul and Hidden Power Rock, and the fact that, using a good type for my mono-type team, I had to resort to that kind of bonkers strategy against a type that I don't even have a disadvantage against, I can tell that this will be a fun challenge. The start is a bit slow, but I highly recommend giving this game a shot, if you were on the fence.

I guess I'll keep this post updated as I play through the game, but yeah, it's great. It's like a slightly more user friendly version of Rejuvenation, so if you liked Rejuv. but got lost constantly (like me), you should enjoy this game. The plot looks like it'll get a lot more weird and philosophical then I was expecting, but I dig it.

• Like 1