Pokemon Sky

Hey so I had this dream and I decided to see where it goes. I propose a mainline crossover with mystery dungeon and I know you might roll your eyes and say how stupid I am but hear me out... So in recent years, You all remember the 3ds mystery dungeon games right? If you do, good. If not, then that's fine. I heard how underdeveloped each of these stories were and I want to see if I can rewrite them somehow and this project is the result. The game features a non edgy story since it's like a cliche at this point and people need something new to read. I will also have field effects similar to Reborn, Rejuv, and Desolation. But then there's a catch of the fact some people think it's straight up cheap and unfair and I understand some people will be turned off. And before anyone asks, no I will not add gen 8 or 9 mainly just to save time and because I know more about gens 1-7 to be begin with. The title for the game is Pokemon Sky since it's a reference to the explores games. And with that, I hope you get a chance to play it. Cheers :)

Edited by GrovyleTheThief

• 4 months later...

geometry dash

On 3/2/2023 at 5:42 AM, GrovyleTheThief said:

Hey so I had this dream and I decided to see where it goes. I propose a mainline crossover with mystery dungeon and I know you might roll your eyes and say how stupid I am but hear me out... So in recent years, You all remember the 3ds mystery dungeon games right? If you do, good. If not, then that's fine. I heard how underdeveloped each of these stories were and I want to see if I can rewrite them somehow and this project is the result. The game features a non edgy story since it's like a cliche at this point and people need something new to read. I will also have field effects similar to Reborn, Rejuv, and Desolation. But then there's a catch of the fact some people think it's straight up cheap and unfair and I understand some people will be turned off. And before anyone asks, no I will not add gen 8 or 9 mainly just to save time and because I know more about gens 1-7 to be begin with. The title for the game is Pokemon Sky since it's a reference to the explores games. And with that, I hope you get a chance to play it. Cheers :)

Rewriting the stories of the 3DS Mystery Dungeon games and incorporating field effects from other popular fan games is a great way to put your own spin on the concept and create something new and exciting for players to experience.

• Like 1