Question about the colour of the battle screen.

zebrabn

Just started the game and loved it so far. One thing bothered me though. In the options I was able to change the menu and speech frame, but not the colour of the battle screen. It has a pretty agressive wine red colour, which makes it pretty hard to relax. Any way to change that colour? I have seen pictures online with different colours. Thanks for the help and these awesome pokemon communities.

• Global Mods
4 hours ago, zebrabn said:

Just started the game and loved it so far. One thing bothered me though. In the options I was able to change the menu and speech frame, but not the colour of the battle screen. It has a pretty agressive wine red colour, which makes it pretty hard to relax. Any way to change that colour? I have seen pictures online with different colours. Thanks for the help and these awesome pokemon communities.

Unless someone makes a UI overhaul, no. The battle screens cannot be changed like the text/menu boxes via settings, and can only be done by replacing the games graphic files.

12 hours ago, Dred said:

Unless someone makes a UI overhaul, no. The battle screens cannot be changed like the text/menu boxes via settings, and can only be done by replacing the games graphic files.

Thanks for the quick reply. Getting used to it by now. Just a bit unusual at the beginning.